Baltimore Connectors Senior Associate
The Macks Center for Jewish Connections (MCJC), a program within The Associated Jewish Federation of Baltimore has an opening for a Baltimore Connectors Senior Associate. As a key team member of the new Macks for Jewish Connections, this person will coordinate our highly successful peer-to-peer Connector Project. The Connector Project engages people (as individuals and family groups) from across Baltimore City, Baltimore County, up and down the I-83 corridor, and the surrounding areas. The Connectors are looking to engage their networks in Jewish moments and conversations and connect them to the greater Baltimore Jewish community. This person will be a part of the family educational engagement team working towards the larger goals of the agency through their work with families raising Jewish children.
NOTE: All active full-time, part-time, and temporary staff are required to provide proof of full vaccination (COVID-19) as a condition of employment within The Associated system as of November 15, 2021.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for, and creator of, monthly trainings for Connector cohorts, including Jewish education, programmatic implementation, engagement strategy, and data collection.
- Manage Connector cohort marketing and budget, both internal, and external directly with the Connectors
- Responsible for data reporting both internally and for the National Office of PL Library. In addition, insures each Connector inputs data in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage Connector social media accounts on multiple platforms.
- Supervise Connectors, guiding their relationship building efforts, and program plans. In addition, recruits, hires, and on-board Connectors annually.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum of 5 to 8 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of supervisory experience.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail, critical.
- Strong proficiency working in Outlook, Word, and Excel required.
- Ability to learn new systems and adapt to new technologies.
- Must be able to work independently and be a team player.
Compensation & Benefits
Salary Range: $55,000-$62,000; salary commensurate with experience.
The Associated offers a work environment that supports professional development and collaboration. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance, 401(k) employer match, life insurance, Long Term Disability (LTD), Flexible Spending Plan, and a complimentary membership to the Jewish Community Center. We make work/life balance a priority offering generous vacation/sick time and paid parental leave.
Electronic applications preferred. Click here to apply
Applicants must submit a cover letter to? [email protected]. Cover letters are required.
This job ad is not intended to be all-inclusive, but to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed.
The Associated is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with our Jewish values, The Associated supports a thriving Baltimore that celebrates diversity and appreciates the unique combination of gender, race, age, religion and ethnicity, sexual orientation, intellectual and physical disabilities, and special qualities that each resident adds to the fabric of life in Baltimore. We welcome everyone interested in our mission to join us. If you require accommodations, please contact us, and we will make every effort to meet your needs.