Lech Lecha ~ ?? ??, Transformative Wilderness Adventures, is seeking a Director of Community Engagement. The director will be responsible for:
- Building connections with past and future participants in order to create thriving Lech-Lecha ??-?? communities in a variety of localities.
- Participating in the planning of immersive outdoor adventure treks.
- Creating and publishing marketing materials.
- Sharing engagement opportunities through email, social media, and our website.
- Reaching out to potential partner organizations.
- Brainstorming ideas to expand our network.
Hours: 10-15 hours/week
Familiarity with social media, website design, and digital marketing preferred. Seeking an individual motivated to learn and develop communication and program development skills and interested in becoming familiar with the inner workings of non-profit management and social entrepreneurship.
Skills We are seeking candidates possessing the following skills and aspirations:
- Organizational skills: Juggling multiple projects and tasks is common in this role. Our Director of Community Engagement will have significant autonomy in completing assigned tasks and will be supported in remaining organized and responsible.
- Detail-oriented: In many ways the director will be the face of our organization, sharing through social media and creating publications. Orientation to detail is an important skill that we will work with you to develop.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills: The role entails writing clearly, concisely, and professionally and communicating warmly and caringly with participants.
- Teamwork: This position will be highly collaborative, working with trek organizers, Lech Lecha director, and our fundraising officer.
This is a part-time, remote position in which you will be working in conjunction with our team on the web and over the phone. We are a burgeoning entrepreneurial non-profit, and your creativity is highly encouraged.
Over the coming years, we are confident that this position will transform into a full-time, demanding role. There is much room for continued growth in our organization and your experience here will be highly transferable to future jobs elsewhere.