The Network of Jewish Human Service Agencies is seeking a full-time Database Support Coordinator, who would work remotely, to manage the organization’s membership database system and provide comprehensive administrative support to the NJHSA leadership team. The Database Support Coordinator is responsible for supporting and managing all aspects of the organization’s CRM and providing technological administrative assistance, troubleshooting, and communication with NJHSA staff, member agencies, vendors, and partners. In addition, the Database Support Coordinator will assist the leadership team with scheduling and communications and other administrative needs and will interface with an extensive array of external stakeholders.
NJHSA, The Network, is an international membership association of more than 150 nonprofit Jewish human service agencies in the United States, Canada, and Israel. Its member agencies provide a full range of human services for all people, regardless of their religious affiliation, in need of support including healthcare, career, employment, and mental health services, as well as programs for youth, families and seniors, Holocaust survivors, immigrants and refugees, persons with disabilities and caregivers.
The Network strives to be the leading voice for the Jewish human service sector. As the go-to resource for advocacy, best practices, innovation and research, partnerships and collaborations, the Network strengthens agencies so they can better serve their communities.
Read more about our mission, vision and core values at https://www.networkjhsa.org/
Why It’s Great to Work Here:
- The Network does innovative work to advance the Jewish human service sector across the S., Canada, and Israel.
- You will learn a lot and develop new skills; and get to teach us a few things,
- We are a small collaborative team that works together
- We are fully remote, enabling you to work from
- Develop an in-depth understanding of NJHSA’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database, NEON.
- Maintain the integrity of the Network’s data management system via data entry of events, and creation of event registration forms and procedures.
- Maintain member agencies’ demographic and other data as needed for communication with the agencies and ensure consistency of data with all NJHSA lists/records/website, etc.
- Coordinate with staff as needed for placement of information and resources on NJHSA
- Serve as the primary contact with the database vendor.
- Prepare and generate utilization and other reports from database, as needed, for NJHSA leadership, and develop systems to track member agency engagement with NJHSA programming.
- Monitor technology needs throughout the organization and advise leadership team on necessary updates.
- Provide orientation for new staff in the use of the database and facilitate trainingandtroubleshootingas
- Develop and maintain procedures/manuals for hardware &
- Serve as primary contact for all hardware and software tools including but not limited to: database management system, phones, internet, external platforms, conference and event technology vendors and platforms (both in person and virtual).
- Serve as primary customer service representative (i.e., help desk) for NJHSA staff, member agencies, vendors.
- Edit webinar videos/recordings for public
Leadership Team Administrative Support:
- Support the leadership team in an administrative capacity, including but not limited to: scheduling meetings, preparing email correspondence, drafting documents, creation of Google forms, surveys, etc.
- Special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Hold a degree or relevant experience in both technology and administrative
- Exhibit a high degree of technological competence, including familiarity with CRM and other data management systems, Zoom, Teams, Microsoft Office suite, Calendar management, etc.
- Able to quickly learn new systems and platforms.
- Have the ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with diverse stakeholders including staff, member agencies, and external partners.
- Showcase a high degree of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidential information with discretion.
- Demonstrate strong organizational & time management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously often with competing deadlines.
- Be flexible and able to work independently or in a
- Able to work remotely but be available to travel periodically to in-person staff gatherings and NJHSA events.
- Showcase excellent problem-solving, communication, and team-working
- Always have an eye for detail and a willingness to help us be innovative as we
- Willingness to meet the demands of a fast-paced agency that works in a fully remote environment
- Reports To: V.P., Strategy & Partnerships
- Full Time Position
- Salary range: $40,000-$50,000
Equal Opportunity Employer:
At NJHSA, we are committed to being an inclusive workplace where diversity in all its forms is championed. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender
identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you require special accommodation, please let us know.
Data shows that women, and other marginalized communities, more frequently do not apply to a job because they don’t feel that they meet all the qualifications listed. Our job descriptions are general overviews, not a mandatory comprehensive list. If you feel passionate about our efforts and believe that you have the skills to contribute to the growth of our organization, we want to hear from you!