Our Jewish Day school's early childhood program, which starts from infant care and goes through to 5 years is seeking a warm and loving Pre-K Lead Teacher for the afternoon. Must have previous experience working with infants and small children.Experience in a Jewish preschool/daycare setting is a plus. Must be legal to work in the U.S. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Hours: 12-4 M-Thursday
- Provide hands-on experiential learning based on provided curriculum or themes.
- Oversee and guide other teacher/s in your classroom or team.
- Be fully present and engaged with the children, caring for their physical and emotional wellbeing at every possible chance.
- Maintain the daily routine of the classroom, cleanliness, organization and sanitization.
- Assist in setting up the classroom so that it’s ready for the first day.
- Follow all licensing guidelines and ensure that they are kept in the classroom.
- Fill out the recommended screenings and assessments for your students.
- Parent communication
- At least one year of experience teaching children
- Ability to work effectively with a team
- Positive attitude and flexibility
- Ability to manage time and stress effectively
Benefits: Warm environment, lunch provided, Friday's off, all Jewish Holidays off.
About our School:
Cheder Lubavitch Morristown is a Jewish Day school and preschool located in Morristown, NJ. We are a group of warm, nurturing, and dedicated educators. We pride ourselves in our small class sizes and a Jewish education program focusing on academics, intrapersonal and interpersonal skills. We believe that in education, there is no one-size-fits-all. Our goal is to create an environment conducive to learning and personal growth, guiding every child to the path of his/her potential.
Please include a cover-letter and resume with your application.