DIRECTOR OF NURSING SERVICES
River Garden Senior Services is a nine-time recipient of the governor's gold seal award and is rated the number one long-term care facility in the state of Florida. We are currently seeking an experienced Director of Nursing. This individual will develop and administer all aspects of nursing services for the home.
- ?A Competitive Salary- $130K - $155K annually
- A clean, safe, supportive work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package - Health, Dental, Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid time off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) - Employer Contribution
- Health Savings Account
- Free Meals
- And More!
Other responsibilities include:
- Oversight of Quality Management/Risk management programs for the Home
- Working knowledge of AHCA, Joint Commission and other regulatory requirements related to long-term care.
- Management and development of nursing staff
- Plans, develops and implements the budget for the Nursing Services department.
- A minimum of 5 years clinical experience and 3 years of nursing management experience is preferred
This is an outstanding career opportunity to work with one of the finest care communities in the country. River Garden Senior Services, 11401 Old St Augustine Rd., Jacksonville, FL 32258. Please email in confidence your resume or letter of interest to [email protected]
Come and see the River Garden difference!