We are seeking an Administrative Assistant with exceptional professionalism to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks for its Maryland office The representative will be responsible for providing a wide range of sadministrative duties. A minimum of 3 to 4 years of relevant experience. Must possess self-starter qualities, and demonstrate the ability to work independently and collaboratively. Proficiency in MS Office, strong oral, written, analytical, listening, persuasion, and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Working in partnership with, and in support of, the executive director and registered sales representatives
- Safeguard confidentiality in all business matters
- Manage information and tasks in the company’s database including producing customer and sales reports
- Facilitate billing as needed
- Assist with events including coordinating/maintaining invitation lists and attending events if needed
- Assist with additional projects and other duties as required by management
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & LICENSING REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of 3 to 4 years administrative experience, ideally in a sales environment.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Experience working with customer and customer relationship management databases.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally, with clients using the highest level of customer service.
- Excellent time management, strong organizational skills, detail-oriented, and ability to prioritize multiple tasks and anticipate potential problems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Development Company for Israel (Europe) GmbH/Israel Bonds is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by law.