Hundreds of thousands of antisemitic and anti-Israel posts are shared online and viewed by millions daily. At a time when adolescents, our future leaders, consume most of their news and facts on social media, it is crucial to counter the false and biased narrative surrounding Israel through positive content that touches the heart.
TalkIsrael Foundation, a newly established American non-profit organization, is developing a mobile and web application that allows users to share beautiful and engaging content about Israel in one easy click. Through the application anyone, anywhere, anytime can become a pro-Israel activist online, post ready-to-share accurate, positive, and delightful articles, news, and videos about Israel, and engage in personal conversations with the potential of changing hearts and minds.
TalkIsrael is looking for a Program Director who is thoroughly committed to its mission, to strategize, implement, and maintain program initiatives that adhere to organizational objectives.
This is a full-time position at our office in Encino, California (remote work is not possible.)
- Lead the ongoing development and maintenance of the TalkIsrael mobile and web platforms
- Implement the vision, goals, and strategies, as developed with senior leadership
- Develop and implement branding and marketing strategies to grow the app’s user base and social media presence
- Establish strategic collaborations with organizations, groups, and social media influencers aligned with TalkIsrael’s mission
- Oversee content creation and implementation of brand guidelines
- Develop program assessment protocols for evaluation and improvement
- Must be passionate about Israel and hold a good grasp of current events, particularly those related to the State of Israel, antisemitism, the U.S.- Israel alliance, Jewry in the diaspora and Israel, etc.
- Fluency in English and Hebrew is required
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (e.g., communications, business management, public policy), Master’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of prior experience as a Program Director, or a similar role. Experience in technology and/or in a pro-Israel organization is an advantage
- Proficiency in social media, particularly TikTok and Instagram
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Exceptional interpersonal, organizational, written, and communication skills