WHO WE ARE:
Valley Beit Midrash (a global center for learning and action) is a forward-thinking, pluralistic not-for-profit organization rooted in Jewish ethics that is committed to improving lives in our communities through Torah learning, social action, and leadership development. We are based in Phoenix, Arizona, and we recently launched our social action branch, Denver Jews for Justice.
Find out more about us here:
As we expand to Denver, we're looking to hire a Part-Time Director of Community Engagement to help us become integrated into the Denver Jewish community. By building relationships with the leaders of Denver's Jewish and social justice communities, the Director of Community Engagement will help our organization become known, connected, and relevant in the Denver community.
AN IDEAL DIRECTOR OF PROGRAMS:
- is passionate about Jewish learning
- cares deeply about social justice
- has an outgoing, proactive, entrepreneurial spirit
- enjoys making connections and building relationships with community leaders
- 10-12 hours per week
- stipend of $1,000 per month ($12k per year)
- the opportunity to be scaled up (hours and pay)
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter, resume, and three (3) references to Julia Sirota ([email protected]).