Reach for the Stars Learning Center (RFTS) is a non-for-profit private school that services children above the age of 2 years 9 months who have been diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorders. RFTS operates 12 months a year and has a greater than 1:1 teacher-to-student ratio.
Our integrated model begins with a strong foundation in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), and the teaching philosophy integrates speech and language therapy, occupational therapy, behavioral skills, and social skills training under the umbrella of ABA. The utilization of this collaborative model facilitates the educational practices and behavioral treatments that have proven effective in educating students with disabilities. The primary goal of RFTS is to help each student progress to the point at which they can thrive in less restrictive educational and community settings. Formal and informal evaluations and student reports are conducted on small caseload (5 students or less).
• Plan service delivery for Prompt therapy
• Curriculum planning and implementation as SLP
• Supervision of Therapists
• Mentor therapists through Prompt certification process
• Provide augmentative and alternative assessments for students
• Supervise therapy of students on AAC devices
• Experience with AAC, PECS, LAMP, PROMPT, Oral Sensory-Motor, and/or feeding is a preferred.
• CCC - SLP's are a must
• Knowledge and experience with ABA, behavioral strategies, play therapy and the treatment of children with autism, specifically, is a plus.
Competitive salary plus benefits including health/dental/vision insurance, 401K, commuter checks, FSA, etc.
Please send your resume to [email protected]
Job Type: Full-time