Our client is The Laniado Development Fund https://laniadofund.org/en/
They seek donations for the Laniado Hospital in Netanya Israel, for development, promotion, renovation and construction of the medical center and to purchase life-saving medical equipment and instruments.
• This is a full-time position and reports to the Regional Director.
• Create resource development in Southern California.
• Identify & cultivate prospects capable of donating funds for the purchase of medical equipment and expansion of the hospital
• The candidate will work in coordination with and report to the Regional Director of Development as well as interface with members of the local Board of Directors.
• Achieving the capital and annual campaign fundraising goals
• Creating strategies for solicitation purposes, conducting prospect research, meetings with prospects and following up
• Identifying opportunities and approaches to prospects, commemorative giving and naming opportunities
• Expanding circle of donors and raising community connection to the hospital and its work via creative programs
• Preparation of newsletters, meetings, planning of local and regional events (parlor meetings, small & large events)
• Create and staff Major Gifts Committee to leverage and engage lay leaders
• A passion for Israel
• 2-5 years of demonstrated success in asking for gifts with individual donors, foundations and corporations.
• Fundraising experience in Southern California
• Ability to develop and implement fundraising strategy
• Detail oriented & organized with impeccable written & presentation skills in English, Spoken Hebrew a plus
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Self-starter with proactive nature who can work independently, ability to ask for the sale, creative approach
• Flex time and work from home office
• Car availability for business travel (reimbursement of expenses)