Program Manager (nonprofit)
Salary range $80,000 - $95,000
ETTA, a leader in the provision of services for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) since 1993, is seeking a Program Manager with robust knowledge and experience in both the Jewish and IDD communities. The Program Manager will perform an integral role in the formation, launch, and mission achievement of ETTA’s pioneering Center for Resiliency.
ETTA’s success at empowering individuals with disabilities, and their families, to live fully enriched and independent lives will be enhanced by the creation of the Center for Resiliency. It will extend ETTA’s current services and philosophy into the realm of mental health and wellness.
As the program leader, the Program Manager will define, develop, and implement the goals of this new, grant-funded leading-edge Center, with a priority on the establishment of support groups, consultations, and short-term directed intervention.
The Program Manager will provide support to individuals and their families, including developing, implementing, and administering programs that create awareness, bolster mental health support, and provide evidenced-based resiliency tools.
Essential Duties, Responsibilities, and Activities
- Strengthen the resiliency of individuals with IDD and their families
- Assist individuals to acquire the tools to manager adversity and overcome challenging life events
- Conduct assessments and conduct (or oversee) short-term therapy.
- Provide tailored consultations and referrals.
- Establish virtual support groups.
- Educate support team in management of stress, depression, anxiety, and PTSD
- Provide training for additional licensed clinicians.
Qualifications and Experience
- Master’s degree in the mental health field (MA, MSW or equivalent)
- Licensed clinician preferred.
- Minimum 7-10 years professional experience
- Must have a demonstrated history of program management skills
- Must have professional experience with adults who have intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD)
- Self-starter, capable of starting a new program.
- Strong collaborative skills
- Portion of time (approx. 20 percent) can be remote.
- Knowledge of Jewish culture and traditions highly preferred
Send Cover Letter and Resume to: