Jewish Family Home Care, Inc. is dedicated to empowering individuals, strengthening older adults and families, and protecting the vulnerable and frail by providing direct home care and personal care services guided by Jewish values, social responsibility, compassion, and respect. We are a large Home Health Care Agency in Broward County providing HHA and CNA services to homebound clients.
The Chief Executive Officer (CEO)/Administrator will work collaboratively with the Board of Directors and Governing Body on delivering the strategic and long-term vision. Specifically, s/he will ensure that Jewish Family Home Care (JFHC) and its subsidiaries’ fiscal, operations, business development, clinical, marketing, human resource, technology, and programmatic strategies are effectively implemented across all segments of the organization.
Strategic vision and leadership
- Lead the mission and vision of the organization, along with the Board of Directors and Governing Body.
- Collaborate with the board to implement the strategic plan while ensuring that the budget, staff, and priorities are aligned with JFHC’s core mission.
- Build a high-performing senior leadership team and play an active role in attracting, retaining, and developing a best-in-class staff.
- Provide inspirational leadership and direction to all executives and ensure the continued development and management of a professional and efficient organization
- Establish effective decision-making processes that will enable JFHC to achieve its long- and short-term goals and objectives.
- Cultivate a strong and transparent working relationship with the Board of Directors and Government Body and ensure open communication about the measurement of financial, programmatic, and impact performance against stated milestones and goals.
Financial Impact and Stability
- Responsible for overall development and management of the Organization’s budget to ensure the Organization remains financially viable and sustainable with the resources to meet current and projected growth.
- Ensure that the flow of funds permits JFHC to make continuous progress toward the achievement of its mission
- Establish financial priorities that accurately support programs through proper allocations to reflect present needs and future growth.
- Oversee the financial status of the organization including developing long and short-range financial plans, monitoring the budget, and ensuring sound financial controls are in place including execution of required audits.
- Oversee the development and execution of a sound business development strategy that achieves sustainable financial growth.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of alternative revenue sources from donors and, foundations, corporations, and government grants.
Strengthening infrastructure and operations
- Ensure the delivery of high-quality services while managing for current and future growth.
- Support and motivate the organization's staff.
- Facilitate cross-departmental collaboration and strengthen internal communications with staff Create and promote a positive, multicultural work environment that supports consistency throughout the organization's strategy, operational methods, and data collection needs.
- Oversees planning and implementation of technological resources to support organizations operations.
- Oversee necessary investments in facilities, equipment, and other resources to ensure the organization’s growth.
Programs Development, Administration, Legal and Compliance
- Identify and implement cost-effective ways to deliver state-of-the-art programs to clients.
- Increase efficiencies and consistency throughout the organization by developing and implementing standardized programs and services.
- Oversee planning and implementation of new services and programs that enhance the Organization’s mission and vision.
- Lead mergers and acquisitions through due diligence, negotiation, and execution.
- Oversee the development of community partnerships that allow JFHC’s programs to meet clients’ needs.
- Ensure that JFHC follows relevant state and federal laws, regulations, licensure, and accreditation standards as applicable.
- Oversee the development and application of sound policies and procedures.
- Oversee monitoring of programs and services through Quality Improvement Activities and annual evaluation.
- Serve as liaison between the Board of Directors, Governing body, and State and Federal regulatory agencies as required.
- Oversee the development of programs to promote effective communication, increase morale, staff motivation, and conflict resolution
- Oversee and determine the best course of action on all legal matters affecting the organization to a successful resolution
Marketing, Branding, and Community Participation
- Oversee formulation and execution of comprehensive marketing and branding strategies that will ensure consistency throughout the organization and enhance revenue
- Participate in identifying and cultivating corporate, individual, and foundation sponsors.
- Cultivate excellent relationships with local media; provide oversight for JFHC's presence in social media.
- Reach out to the community to present JFHC; its vision and services through public presentations and by attending relevant business events, conferences, and gatherings.
- Sponsor and/or co-sponsor special events designed to promote JFHC’s mission and vision.
Safety and Security
- Oversee the development and implementation of emergency plans and applicable drills to ensure program continuation and people’s safety during untoward events.
- Oversee implementation of in-service programming by clinical supervisors regarding safety and infection control.
- Represent the Organization in government committees, task forces or community partnerships in preparation and response to local emergencies.
- Ensure allocation of adequate resources for personal protective equipment and other safety measures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- throughout the organization and with partner agencies and community organizations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nonprofit Management, Business Administration, Finance, or its equivalent is required.
- Florida RN License a plus but not required.
- Minimum of seven (7) years in a leadership role of similar scope. Extensive experience in home care preferred.
- Generous PTO Policy
- Company paid: Vision, Dental, LTD, STD, Gap, Life Insurance
- Florida Blue Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays