Administrative Office Assistant
We're looking for an organized, eager-to-learn administrative office assistant to support all administrative duties for Bnei Akiva’s large summer camp network and year-round programming in our Midtown New York City office.
3-4 days/week: Monday-Thursday Job description:
• Answering phones and taking messages
• Returning emails and responding to parent emails
• Submitting vendor invoices and payment requests to accounting
• Inputting information into camp database and managing data
• Filing bills
• Other tasks related to registration, billing, organizing, and fundraising initiatives
The ideal candidate will be proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, and Zoom and will be detail-oriented. The candidate will need to juggle multiple tasks and priorities and be able to interact harmoniously with a variety of personalities (leadership, donors, volunteers, staff, vendors). Organizational skills, attention to deadlines, and the ability to work independently are key to the success of this role. Email [email protected] for more questions or to apply!