PAY RATE/STATUS: $59,000-$62,500 annually DOE / Full-Time, Exempt
The Lawrence Family JCC, Jacobs Family Campus (LFJCC) Manager of Annual Philanthropy (MAP) reports to and works closely with the Director of Philanthropy, and is responsible for overseeing and implementing the LFJCC's annual fund appeals, managing annual corporate gifts, and other annual philanthropy team duties. The MAP will need to possess excellent interpersonal skills as they will steward donors and contributors, and fulfill donor benefits while being an enthusiastic advocate for the organization. The MAP will participate in philanthropic events and initiatives and will be expected to support their philanthropy colleagues by exhibiting a teamwork approach. The ideal incumbent for this role is someone who is independent, a critical thinker, and someone who performs well in a fast-paced work environment. We are looking for someone who can successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining a strong attention to detail and an overall commitment to excellence.
MORE DETAILS: Full-time positions are eligible for a wide variety of benefits which include:
- Health Insurance
- Group Life, AD&D and Long-Term Disability (100% employer-paid)
- 403(b) Retirement Plan Contributions
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Sick Leave
- Vacation Leave
- Generous Paid Holidays
- FREE JCC Annual Family Membership that gym/pool access and discounts on after-school and summer programs
- Friendly Work Environment!
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required, advanced degree preferred.
- 5-7 years of community organizing experience and other forms of constituent building experiences.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Excellent writing and communication skills, interpersonal skills, and a positive team player.
- Energy, initiative, and creativity are desired
- Strong command and embrace of technology including but not limited to MS Office, Google for Business, CRM software, and social media tools.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach.
- Knowledge of Judaism, Judaic culture, and heritage.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms for long periods of time.
- Occasional lifting, pulling, climbing, kneeling, and bending.
- Requires long periods of sitting and standing.
- Ability to do light lifting (maximum 25 lbs. – e.g. box of copy paper) as needed.
Please Note- Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination will be required.
HOW TO APPLY: If interested in the position, please fill out the LFJCC Employment Application and attach your cover letter/resume. NO PHONE CALLS
The Lawrence Family Jewish Community Center, JACOBS FAMILY CAMPUS provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.