The American Friends of Migdal Ohr is seeking to add a Full-Time Office Manager to our powerhouse team. We understand the challenges of today’s working environment and offer flexibility for the right candidate.
The Office Manager (OM) will ensure the smooth running of our office on a day-day basis and work closely with Finance, Development and our Executive Director. The ideal candidate is detail oriented and tech savvy, understanding the interconnectivity of today’s modern office. The OM will optimize office procedures and policy to maximize return for the organization.
This is not your standard Office Manager position. It is an outstanding opportunity for a self-starter to make a mark. In a small organization such as ours, roles and responsibilities often blur and overlap, providing abundant opportunity for a flexible individual who wishes to take initiative.
We are seeking an individual who possesses a passion for our organization’s mission and is committed to helping us achieve our goals. Team players please apply!
Specific Duties Include
- Office Management
- Management of office space
- Maintain relationships with the building’s service providers
- Oversee office technology and support
- Organize electronic and physical files
- Maintain and improve office policies and procedures
- Manage external vendors
- Monitor, maintain and replenish office supplies and equipment
- Process checks, wire transfers and credit card donations
- Accounts payable bill entry
- Input and reconcile credit card expenses
- Represent Migdal Ohr to guests and visitors
- Donor Communications and Database Management
- Craft and monitor donor communications
- Maintain digital and Direct Mail donor lists
- Manage social media presence utilizing existing marketing communications strategy
- Update and further customize donor database
- Ensure integrity of donor information
- Board Meetings: schedule, organize, attend and take minutes
- Fundraising Events: logistics and on-site support
- Team player with an excellent work ethic
- Creative, organized and detail oriented
- Self-starter with the ability to define and create processes
- Great writing skills
- Office 365 proficiency
- Tech and social media savvy
- Experience with CRM and data entry
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience and bachelor's degree required
ABOUT MIGDAL OHR
Migdal Ohr, one of Israel’s largest nonprofits, raises Israel’s most vulnerable youth to become thriving, successful adults. We give our children the support and education they lack to overcome socio-economic barriers and realize their full potential.
- Migdal Ohr has over 20 different enrichment programs, 15 schools, 8 day care centers, 160 after-school youth clubs, and operates 3 vast campuses with residential housing.
- Migdal Ohr reaches over 10,000 children and youth annually, giving each one the love and attention they deserve.
ABOUT AMERICAN FRIENDS OF MIGDAL OHR
American Friends of Migdal Ohr (AFMO), was created in 1987 to support the work of Israel’s leading children’s charity, Migdal Ohr. AFMO capitalizes on a small, dedicated, versatile staff to raise funds needed to support the life-changing work of Migdal Ohr in Israel.
American Friends of Migdal Ohr offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is hired.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send resume with the subject line: “Apply: Office Manager” and short paragraph on why Migdal Ohr’s mission resonates with you to: [email protected]