Jewish Future Pledge Executive Assistant Job Description
The Jewish Future Pledge is a global initiative, a Jewish non-profit. We are looking for a highly proactive administrative superstar to directly support the Chief Operating Officer by overseeing administrative and operational functions in a demanding, fast-paced, results-driven environment.
The COO directly manages two brands: the Jewish Future Pledge and the Jewish Youth Pledge, both of which are expanding quickly, so a successful candidate will have to be an extremely organized, fast, flexible, and motivated individual with outstanding communication and keen problem-solving/thinking skills.
The Executive Assistant will help enable the COO to succeed in growing the organization and supporting its needs. The full-time position can be remote.
Critical Competencies for Success
- Strong organization, administration, and time management skills
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written), with the ability to present his/her ideas in a clear, concise manner.
- Initiative to prioritize and move tasks forward without supervision.
- Strong attention to detail, accurate problem-solver, ability to manage logistical and tactical details
- Responsible and dependable, with great follow-through skills
- Project management background: able to organize and execute tasks expediently and on deadline
- Positive, service-oriented, “get the job done” attitude
- Patient, flexible and calm under pressure
- Reliable and able to work quickly and efficiently
- Willingness to do what it takes to get the job done, including working off-hours or overtime with availability to be on-call via phone or zoom as needed
- Strong note-taking skills.
Responsibilities and Duties
Email, Regular Mail Website & Linkedin:
- Monitor email exchanges (for the calendar, follow-up, entering contacts, CRM, project management updates, follow up, information sending, downloading, printing, and filing attachments)
- Write and manage communications and follow-up emails.
- Send mail and packages; handle returns.
- Monitor Linkedin for messages & needed correspondence
- Upload to the website, newsletters, pledges, and press.
Calendar, and Meetings
- Manage COO schedule and calendar
- Prepare for trips, meetings, and follow-up; includes compiling lists of key targets to meet, prioritizing and drafting emails requesting meetings, confirming meetings, preparing materials, entering meeting goals, summary, and next steps in CRM.
- Proactive identification of issues that could impact the successful execution of the COO commitments
Project & Personal Management:
- Assist in the COO's day-to-day operational details
- Help the COO stay on top of her to-do’s and follow-up, including managing, entering, and checking-off tasks in the project management system.
- Review monthly reports to ensure Executive Director is following up and developing pledgers and clients
- Coordinate projects or commitments; includes liaising with team members on tasks and projects through the project management system; managing agenda items, notes, and follow up for staff meetings, receiving and relaying necessary information and materials to and from staff and vendors, following up on task statuses and ensuring they come to completion, organizing details with staff for online events, parlor meetings, etc.
- Organizing and Representing the organization at events, conferences, and parlor meetings.
- Manage COO contacts and enter data/business cards in two CRMs and google contacts
- Conduct research on leads, and pledgers.
- Coordinate and maintain lists in CRMs for email blasts
- Update CRM
- Oversee pledgers receiving their certificate with their name on it.
Printing & other purchases:
- Fully responsible for printing marketing materials; includes getting files from designers and delivering them to printers, checking proofs, and ensuring product quality is delivered.
- Purchase office supplies and whatever is needed
Support and point person for other team members and vendors:
- Special projects for board members, partners, or team members, as needed.
- Point person with vendors and outside consultants includes overseeing and monitoring progress/projects.
- Works closely with team members to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately
General Admin/Office Management & Misc.
- Assist the Executive Director in all aspects of the day-to-day operations
- Responsible for organization of the Executive Director
- Monitor branding standards for maintenance and consistency
- Creating and/or updating PowerPoint and other documents
- Draft and manage processes documents
- Assist with software
- Perform tasks and ad-hoc projects and duties as needed and directed by the co-founder
- Plan & run internal weekly team meetings
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite; specifically Word and Excel; experience with database management such as SalesForce or Zoho and project management software required
- Personal assistant experience
- BS/BA degree