Are you a teacher, Jewish leader, college student, retiree, camp counselor, youth professional, or someone who is passionate about Jewish education and has always wanted to teach?
Congregation Kol Tikvah, a Reform Synagogue in Parkland, FL, is currently seeking part-time Religious School teachers for Sunday mornings and Tuesday afternoons to join our team of passionate and innovative Jewish educators who are committed to nurturing the next generation of Jewish leaders. We are seeking a candidate who is committed to excellence and student engagement, and who will embrace and model our temple’s dedication to engaging and interactive learning. Our teachers become part of our synagogue community and we encourage them to send their school-aged children to our programs as well.
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to relate to children and their parents.
- Be a team player and work collaboratively.
- Prior successful teaching or leadership experience in educational settings preferred.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual or as a part of a team.
- Familiarity with Judaism and/or with Hebrew.
- Demonstrates leadership and strong interpersonal skills.
- Communicates effectively with parents.
- Uses technology in the classroom.
- Accommodates various learning styles by using different teaching modalities.
- Possesses classroom management skills.
Salary: Commensurate with education and relevant work experience.
Please apply with cover letter, resume and one professional reference.
Send your resume to [email protected]
Congregation Kol Tikvah is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not take into consideration the race, gender, age, ethnicity, religion, disability, sexual orientation, (or any other protected class) of any applicant for this position. Visit www.koltikvah.net.