Ann & Nate Levine Academy
POSITION: Early Childhood Teacher 2022-2023 School Year
JOB DESCRIPTION: Early Childhood Classroom Teacher Ages: 3 Years to 5 Years
JOB QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor's Degree related to early childhood, preschool, or elementary education is preferred. Previous work experience in the social, emotional and creative needs of young children.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ability to relate positively with young children in regards to their social, emotional and creative needs.
• Provides a classroom environment that encourages creativity, exploration and decision-making by the children.
• Plans and implements the approved curriculum and daily classroom schedule.
• Is responsible for the overall supervision and daily class functions
• Assesses each child's developmental needs on an ongoing basis.
3 years’ experience in an Early Childhood classroom is preferred.
WORK HOURS: Monday- Friday 8:30 AM -1:30 PM; Summers off (June and July) - Possibility of more hours and summer camp work - if requested.
Should a position be offered, the applicant must pass a criminal background check, to include fingerprinting. This requirement is non-negotiable.
Ann and Nate Levine Academy believes that each individual is entitled to equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws. Levine Academy’s equal employment opportunity practices extend to recruitment, hiring, selection, compensation, benefits, transfer, promotion, training, discipline, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.