Maimonides School, a K-12 Orthodox Jewish day school in Brookline, Massachusetts, seeks a Middle School Learning Center specialist to cover a medical leave, starting immediately and lasting until January 31, 2022 with a possibility of extension. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in Special Education with a specialty in reading and writing. ELL certification is a plus.
- Meeting with students in small groups and helping them with academic and organizational skills, and with test and homework preparation
- Communicating with teachers and parents
- Working as a team with other learning center specialists towards common goals for each student
- Classroom observation of students who attend the learning center
- Participation in weekly grade-level meetings
Please submit cover letter, résumé, and three reference contacts to [email protected] with your desired position in the subject line.