Our client is a Medical Center located in Jerusalem. The hospital does not receive any funding from the Israeli government and relies on the generosity of friends and family from around the world to help continue a high level of healthcare. The Medical Center is looking for a Major Gifts Officer (MGO) to manage fundraising efforts in Los Angeles and surrounding areas. The Director will develop, coordinate and implement strategies for the cultivation, solicitation and stewardship of new major gift prospects and donors.
- Cultivate Major Gift Donors
- Represent the hospital to the Jewish Community
- Liaison with Family Foundation and Corporate Foundations
- A bachelor's degree and minimum of seven years of professional fundraising experience having a successful track record of soliciting prospects at the major gift level
- Proven ability to work well with high-powered prospects and donors.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and the ability to persuasively communicate the Center's needs and priorities.
- Ability and willingness to travel and be available for some evening meetings and events.
- Knowledge and comfort using a variety of computer programs relating to fundraising, writing letters, managing events.
Please submit your application to: https://www.joelpaul.com/fundraising/director-major-gifts-los-angeles-ca-901/