Hours Per Week: 40/Full-time
Met Council is America’s largest Jewish charity dedicated to serving the needy. We fight poverty through comprehensive social services and by treating each client with compassion, integrity, and respect. Our ten different departments are staffed by experts who help over 305,000 clients each year and advocate on behalf of all needy New Yorkers. Our services include 100% affordable housing at 21 locations, family violence program, Holocaust survivor assistance, geriatric social work, crisis intervention and the largest free kosher food distribution program in the world. Our network of 101 food pantries, affordable housing sites, and JCCs provide services directly in neighborhoods across New York City.
The Digital Food Pantry (DFP) and its network of participating agencies is revolutionizing how emergency food pantries are run and how people in need of food are accessing this critical support (learn more here: https://www.metcouncil.org/kosher-food-network). The DFP Network is currently in use at 14 sites and 34 satellites. We are seeking a Digital Food Pantry Network Customer Success Coordinator who can support our existing and developing DFP Network with our revamped digital pantry on the Salesforce platform.
The Digital Food Pantry (DFP) Network Customer Success Coordinator will report to the Digital Food Pantry Network Manager and will be responsible for providing support to DFP Network members. This includes (1) being in the field at pantry locations to support adoption/onboarding of the platform, (2) serving as the first point of contact for pantry managers and coordinators in need of technical assistance or operational advisement, and (3) maintaining and creating systems to maintain training and support materials, as well as trackers to maintain future development and program assets.
This person will be a frontline ambassador for our redesigned digital pantry and a representative of our program to all partners and comply with the responsibilities below.
Support the DFP Network’s adoption and maintenance of our new platform by:
- Preparing individualized platform adoption work plans for training new and existing Digital Food Pantry Network members and their satellite sites.
- Regularly visiting and meeting with DFP Network partners to assess their use of the DFP Network platform, training members on new features, and strategizing on how to effectively use the platform for critical service periods throughout the year.
The Customer Success Coordinator will work to address the on-going needs of the DFP Network members by:
- Facilitating scheduled and ad-hoc trainings for network members.
- Supporting the development and updating of program materials, including but not limited to training presentations, guides, and manuals.
- Partnering with Food Program’s teams, such as Agency Relations, to support the network.
- Nurturing a shared sense of community practice by encouraging continued learning and empowering agency partners to provide support for each other.
- Soliciting feedback for the system and ideating on future updates to the platform’s functionality.
Serve as an ambassador for the network by:
- Reporting on network KPIs, trends, and events.
- Presenting on the work of the network and progress of the new system.
- Additional responsibilities as required.
- Exceptional customer service skills, patience, and ability to work independently and with others.
- Experience with project management and advancing large scale, complex programs.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Exceptional time management and organization skills.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills—both written and verbal.
- Ability to teach and create an environment of shared learning.
- Desire to learn about and understand various emergency food service models.
Skill and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred).
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal).
- Familiarity with Salesforce or similar e-commerce platforms (preferred).
- Strong knowledge of Office 365 and its applications.
- Experience with project management.
- Customer Success experience (preferred).
Travel to agencies within the five boroughs of New York City.
- Required Constantly: Walking, sitting, grasping, bending, stooping, squatting, computer input, finger dexterity and coordination of hand, eye, and foot.
- Required Frequently: Standing and climbing stairs; carrying laptop & files (approx. 8-10 lbs.).
- Required Occasionally: Reaching above the shoulder, and lifting 5-25 pounds, pushing, and pulling.
Compensation: $50,000 - $55,000 per year
Benefits: Major medical, dental, vision and life insurance. Pre-tax commuter benefits, FSA, 403(b), plus generous vacation, sick leave and holidays.