TITLE: Marketing Strategy Manager
REPORTS TO: Director of Marketing and Communications
POSITION DESCRIPTION: Sharsheret, the only national organization dedicated to addressing the unique needs of Jewish women and families, of all backgrounds, facing breast cancer and ovarian cancer, seeks a full-time Marketing Strategy Manager to identify and implement effective marketing solutions to expand Sharsheret's reach and enhance brand image. The successful candidate will have a clear understanding of the Jewish and/or health care landscape.
This is a hybrid position working two days in the NJ office and two days remotely.
- Identify strategic marketing priorities for Sharsheret
- Develop and implement annual marketing plans to address marketing priorities
- Produce valuable content for Sharsheret’s online platforms and print resources
- Create and oversee the promotion of educational marketing campaigns
- Work with all Sharsheret teams (clinical, outreach, fundraising, and marketing) to generate new materials as needed
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing
- Knowledge of current marketing trends and strategies
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.) and Google Adwords
- Passion for issues related to breast cancer, ovarian cancer, women’s health, and the Jewish community
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Marketing or Communications degree a plus
Send resume and cover letter to [email protected]. No telephone calls please. Extensive benefits package and salary ($65,000 - $80,000) commensurate with experience.
Sharsheret provides equal employment opportunities to all candidates regardless of economic or social status and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, gender, sexual orientation, marital status or age.