Program Manager, Adult Community Integration Program (Jewish non-profit)
Exempt Position / Salary based on experience
Opportunity for experienced manager or professional in the field of developmental disabilities to oversee community-based day programmubg for adults with developmental disabilities. Seeking dedicated individual to supervise and manage daily operations and services for 30 to 40 adults and their direct support staff.
- Pico-Robertson Area (West L.A.), or
- North Hollywood (San Fernando Valley)
Essential duties include, but are not limited to:
- Building and maintaining relationships with community partners and organizations.
- Supervising implementation of all service plans.
- Direct the development of person-centered goals and objectives.
- Provide leadership to direct support staff, including skill development.
- Implementation of training, regular team meetings and opportunities for growth.
- Able to legally work in the United States.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Pass a background screening through Live Scan.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working with persons with developmental disabilities.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in supervising, training and managing staff.
- Able to provide 3 verifiable non-family references, including 1 previous employer.
- Must have knowledge and ability to support observant Jews within their community.
- High degree of discretion dealing with confidential information.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of administrative experience or supervisory experience in a related field.
- Must have up-to-date CPR/First Aid certification.
- Must meet the qualifications of a driver as established by our insurance carrier, proof of insurance coverage, and receive clearance through a DMV printout.
- Must have reliable transportation during the workday to allow for client and staff meetings in locations other than the office. ¡ ¢
ETTA, a unique and respected non-profit, has been making a positive difference in the lives of adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities since 1993. You may have heard about us in the media or come across our website. As Program Manager with our Adult Community Integration Program, you can be part of the ETTA success story!
Submit Your Resume To:
For more information, call Hillary Kessler, Director of Programs, at:
(818) 985-3882, ext. 243
Apply on Careers Page of ETTA’s Website: APPLY HERE