Administrative and Program Support Assistant
Dates: July 1, 2022 – March 1, 2023 (includes 3-4 weeks training pending hire date)
Status: Part-time, temporary (until March 1st 2023) (possible permanent TBD Jan. 2023)
Hours: 20 hours a week while training then moving to 30 hours a week August 1, 2022. Hours in office and remote to be negotiated. Negotiated health insurance subsidy available after waiting period.
Reports to: Executive Director
Reception & Community Service
• Acts as first point of contact between the community and the organization via JCC’s main phone line & general email inbox.
General Administrative & Facility
• Maintains general office procedures.
o Performs a variety of office tasks that include but are not limited to: the routing of incoming mail & payments to bookkeeper & directors, ordering office supplies, maintaining calendars, & bringing mail to post office.
Administrative & Design Support to Executive & Program Directors
• Provides general administrative & design assistance on program planning.
o Creates digital & print artwork for programs via design software (InDesign)
? Completes design projects: a minimum of two large scale design pieces per year; up to four medium design projects (brochures, posters); and a variety of small design projects for advertising.
o Manages the design and layout of the JCC Website & all program websites.
? Builds and manages commerce forms for public payments.
o Maintains registration lists for programs (Google forms &/or spreadsheets)
o Coordination of logistics for in-person & Zoom programs.
o Processes credit cards for program attendee payments.
o Aids with Constant Contact eblasts for special events and programs.
o Aids in entering event registrations into database.
o Pulls reports from database for mailings and fundraising.
• Routes invoices & statements to bookkeeper’s desk.
• Assists in processing for Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable.
• Management of a fundraising database (Fundly) which includes:
o Changes & adds contact info on profiles (address, phone, deceased, etc.).
• Generates reports and provides meaningful data analytics as needed.
Exhibits proficiency in:
• Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
• A basic understanding of website management.
• Proficiency in design software preferably Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, PowerPoint, Photoshop, and Illustrator) strongly preferred.
• Experience with Google shared drives (sheets, docs, & forms).
Knowledge of or ability to train on:
• Database software (will train on Fundly)
• Email marketing software (Constant Contact)
Who you are:
• Passionate about building community and the JCC’s mission.
• Community Service Orientated - able to patiently & compassionately speak to general public of all ages.
• Tech savvy – with skills in database & website management.
• Artistic - with ability to create program artwork.
• Organized – with ability to run an office procedures smoothly.
• Collaborative – with ability to provide program support in a fast-paced environment.
Interested candidates should email a resume and any letters of reference to [email protected] and [email protected]