Hebrew Language and Judaic Studies Teacher
JPPS-Bialik is a private Jewish school that was founded and based on a pluralistic vision of Judaism. The school is located in Montreal, Quebec.
We are currently seeking a part-time Hebrew language and Judaic Studies teacher.
- Teaching Hebrew language and Judaic Studies to elementary school students
- Participate in staff meetings and pedagogical meetings
- Experience teaching Hebrew and Judaic Studies in a school setting
- Fluent in the Hebrew language (spoken, written and reading)
- Ability to integrate technology into the instruction
- Ability to provide differentiated instruction
- Motivated, cooperative, positive and creative individual
- Position for the 2022-2023 school year
Starting date: On or about August 23rd, 2022
Job Type: Permanent
If interested, qualified candidates may forward their letter of intent, curriculum vitae and references to [email protected]. Only Canadian based applicants need apply.
We thank all candidates in advance. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.