Part-time Administrative Assistant
Employment Type: Contract
Schedule: 3-5 hours/week, flexible schedule (possibility of extending hours as we grow)
DLead aims to bring together top fundraising talent across a diverse spectrum of organizations to elevate and advance the Jewish world. Through leadership networks, tailored and vetted professional development offerings, mentorship opportunities and other resources, DLead helps professionals enhance their development skills and build rich and diverse Jewish communal networks. With representation from over 25 Jewish organizations, DLead is changing the Jewish world, one fundraiser at a time.
About the Job
To start, the position will entail approximately 3-5 hours of flexible work per week, with significant opportunities for growth over time.
Day-to-day responsibilities may include:
- Scheduling meetings
- Conducting research
- Handling reimbursements
- Creating Google forms/surveys
- Other administrative tasks to help keep DLead organized and moving forward
- You are a motivated, organized, and detail-oriented person who enjoys making sure things run smoothly. No prior administrative assistant experience is necessary, just excitement about pitching in and helping DLead grow.
- You’re comfortable with technology and willing to learn new tools to help us communicate, improve efficiency and move forward in our mission.
- Interest in the fundraising field and familiarity with the Jewish communal space is a plus.
- This job is ideal for someone who wants additional income while pursuing other interests (including parenting!). The hours are, by and large, flexible—with the majority of tasks able to be accomplished during evenings or weekends.
- As DLead expands, we anticipate significant opportunities for growth in both responsibilities and compensation.
We are committed to fostering a diverse, welcoming, and inclusive company culture, and strongly encourage qualified applicants from all backgrounds, regardless of race, religion, age, national origin, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or disability, to apply.