Program Administrator, UTS
Job No: 496144
Work Type: Staff Full-time
Department: Undergraduate Torah Studies
Location: Wilf Campus, 500 West 185th Street, NY, NY
Categories: Education/Teaching, Academic Administration, Student Services, Events
The Program Administrator will oversee the UTS programming for our undergraduate population - including all additional shiurim, chaburot, speakers etc. The Program Administrator reports to the Dean of Undergraduate Torah Studies and UTS Operations Manager.
- Liaison for shabbos programming in Yeshiva
- Plan programming with Student Life
- Invite Rebbeim to join for Shabbos
- Coordinate on-campus Shabbatonim for IBC/JSS
- Develop and coordinate with SOY and OSL all yeshiva programming -
- Special Elul Sichot
- Elul Torahthon
- Sichot Mussar
- Chanukah Programming
- Pre-Pesach shiurim
- Yom Haatzmaut
- Yeshivat Bein Hasemesterim
- June Zman
- Oversee Night Seder Staff and Chaburot
- Coordination of Chaburot / Night Seder options, including pairing chavrusas
- Work with mashgichim to produce “Guide to the Yeshiva”
- Facilitate special visits to campus: Israeli Chief Rabbis, Roshei Yeshiva and Rabbanim from other communities (including Sefardic community)
- Management of sign boards in Glueck
- Coordinate fliers for all programming events (w/ Rob Shur)
- Work with Assistant to Dean on writing up summaries from events for YU newsletters/ website/ chavrusa etc
Experience & Educational Background:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years of managing programming and events
- 2+ years of administrative experience
- 2+ years managing staff or students
- Prior experience working with college students
- Knowledge of orthodox Jewish customs and holidays
- Hebrew speaker
Skills & Competencies:
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Supervisory skills
- Tech Savvy - MS Office, design skills
Founded in 1886, Yeshiva University (YU) has a strong tradition of combining Jewish scholarship with academic excellence and achievement in the liberal arts, sciences, medicine, law, business, social work, Jewish studies, education, psychology, and more.
We are a leading global educational institution that employs 2,000 people across our various campus locations -- Wilf Campus, Beren Campus, Brookdale Center, Resnick Campus in the Bronx, the Gruss Institute in Jerusalem, the Boys High School in Manhattan and the Girls High School in Queens. From the distinguished faculty who teach here, to the dedicated staff, we work to fulfill our mission through all that we teach, by all that we do and for all those we serve. We seek to attract and retain engaged and committed individuals who contribute to an exciting working environment, where there is a sense of community and belonging, balanced with a significant cross section of people from diverse backgrounds working and studying together.
The University offers an excellent compensation package, and a broad range of employee benefit plans, including immediate participation in the University's retirement plan. Staff members are typically eligible for four weeks paid vacation each year and have access to a shuttle to nearby subway locations.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Yeshiva University is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/3084713
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.