Strategic Program Partnerships Director
Full time – Based in a U.S. Hub Office
Starting Salary Range: See below for details
Who We Are:
When you work for Moishe House (pronounced moy-shuh), you become a part of something BIG: a global nonprofit that builds peer-led Jewish communities for young adults around the world! Founded in 2006, Moishe House funds, trains, and educates young adults to create pluralistic, inclusive, and welcoming Jewish communities as House Residents, MHWOW Hosts, Peer-Led-Retreat Facilitators, and in our Bases. To date, there are more than 140 Moishe House communities in over 30 countries, and we’re still growing!
Moishe House is seeking a Strategic Program Partnerships Director to lead all program outreach, enrollment, logistics, data tracking, stakeholder management, and communications for our current and future partnered program offerings, including the 4HQ Israel and Career Passport programs. 4HQ Israel is a year-long fellowship that aims to give Jewish young adults the tools and training to engage in meaningful discussions about Israel. Career Passport is a new travel program wherein a cohort of Jewish young adults will live and work remotely together in Israel for one month. This position is directly responsible for promoting and maintaining our strategic program partnerships through a wide range of activities and projects.
All voices are needed at Moishe House. Every new member of the Moishe House team is an opportunity for us to introduce fresh perspectives, talent, and skills into our workforce and our communities. People who identify as Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC), People with Disabilities, People from the LGBTQ+ communities are all encouraged to apply for our open positions!
We seek employees from diverse backgrounds, faiths, and life experiences to join our team located in the United States, South America, Europe, and the former Soviet Union. Our vision, in part, is for a fair and equitable workplace, where diversity is celebrated and can truly flourish. We recognize we have a ways to go and a lot to learn.
Who You Are and What You’ll Do:
- You believe in our mission and have a passion for serving others
- You are a self-starter who can confidently lead program outreach, enrollment, data tracking, stakeholder management, and communications for current and future partner programs.
- You will collaborate with the Chief Program Officer, and the R&D, Immersive Experiences, and Marketing teams, to manage partner relationships, and bring value-added opportunities for Moishe House and our partners, including:
- Partner Relationship Management (40%)
- Serve as primary steward between Moishe House and our program partners including Onward Israel, Destination Israel, Makom, and Routes to ensure programs are well-attended, logistically smooth, and high quality.
- Represent Moishe House to relevant funders and grant officers, and contribute to grant reports
- Act as the ‘traffic controller’ for partner initiatives, evaluating new partnership opportunities with the Program Leadership Team to vet new opportunities, set goals, measure success, and assist in the management of ongoing partner relationships.
- Draft and implement program evaluations with relevant partners
- Outreach, Recruitment, and Cohort Curation (30%)
- Create and manage recruitment campaigns for the 4HQ Israel, Career Passport, and other programs as needed in partnership with our program partner organizations
- Work with the in-house marketing department and external partners to ensure a smooth pipeline of marketing asset requests and deliverables
- Create criteria of selection for program applicants including developing the interview process and rubric for evaluation
- Work cross-functionally within Moishe House to drive awareness and manage recruitment campaigns for partnered programs
- Hire and supervise contractors for program implementation through planning and implementation (30%)
- Supervise individuals responsible for the execution of all program logistics from planning through successful completion
- Provide input and guidance to the partner organizations on programmatic schedules
- Travel required for 4HQ and Onward Israel programs; additional travel for partnered programs as needed
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in communications, business administration, nonprofit management, or another related field. Additional 4 years of full-time relevant experience may be substituted for the degree.
- You have a minimum of five years full-time post-undergraduate professional experience, preferably in a nonprofit development role or for-profit client service/account management role; global experience preferred
- You are detail-oriented, bring excellent written and verbal communication skills, and can simultaneously manage multiple projects and workflows.
- You have significant demonstrated experience in successful program management, partner relations, and administrative support
- You have significant experience effectively and enthusiastically representing programs to multiple stakeholders, including participants, staff, and the community at large
- You bring meticulous attention to detail and record-keeping, including managing financial transactions and keeping accurate records, and experience with partnered programs
- You have demonstrated fluency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google (Docs, Sheets, Calendars), Salesforce, and other CRM systems as designated by the organization
- You can effectively monitor several projects at all times and work well under pressure
- You embrace and demonstrate the Moishe Mindset: Be the Difference, Connect & Listen, Invest Wisely, Embrace the Unknown, Own It!, Value People, and Work Well, Live Well, and Have Fun!
- Bonus points for having a working knowledge of WordPress, Monday.com, and Typeform
- You have eligibility to work in the United States without employer sponsorship, and are able to travel easily to countries outside of North America.
The Fine Print:
The Strategic Program Partnerships Director is a full-time, year-round position, and requires weekday office hours, plus occasional weekends or evenings, and occasional travel to complete job requirements. This position works in one of our U.S. hub offices (Encinitas, Chicago, New York, Washington, D.C., or Charlotte). This position is supervised by the Director of Moishe House Without Walls (MHWOW) and must have the ability to work for extended days and on weekends during critical points in program cycles or for major planned events. Please note: You must have a valid passport and full vaccination against COVID-19 for travel throughout 2022, and will be asked to confirm this prior to your start date.
Beginning in early 2022, we’re excited to be returning to a hybrid work schedule at our Hub Offices, where employees can choose to work remotely 2 days per week and collaborate in-person with coworkers the rest of the week (Wednesday will be a day we are all in the office together!). Employees will receive prior notice in advance of starting this new schedule.
How Moishe House Takes Care of You:
- Medical, vision, dental, and mental health benefits ($0 employee contribution option available) through AETNA
- Flexible Spending Account options
- 15 days paid time off (PTO) per year that increases with continued employment; additional benefits for former Hillel and BBYO employees through the Talent Alliance
- Office closures and up to 7 floating holidays for Jewish and US holidays
- 401(k) participation, with up to 3% matching after one year of employment through Transamerica
- Quarterly paid day of service to give back to your community
- Highly qualified, creative, and go-getter teammates and a dedicated supervisor
- Company discounts on flights, hotels, sporting events, concerts amusement parks, gyms, and more through Plum Benefits
- Schedule options to accommodate your work and lifestyle
- Opportunity to work in one of our Moishe House Hub Offices (Charlotte, Chicago, Encinitas, CA, Washington, DC, or NYC!)
How Moishe House Pays You:
- Moishe House’s starting salary ranges are based on education, experience, location, and skillset required for each role
- Starting salary range for this position:
- Charlotte, NC: $58,000 – $63,000
- Chicago, DC, and Encinitas, NYC: $63,000 – $67,000
- Annual merit-based salary increase
How Moishe House Invests in You:
- $500 annual professional development fund
- One-on-one Jewish learning with an approved educator of your choice
- Local professional learning opportunities
- Opportunities for advancement through Moishe House’s career path planning
- Opportunities to attend Moishe House Learning Retreats and Conferences
Possible Steps in Our Hiring Process:
Send us your resume, and cover letter, and you’ll hear back from us!
|Video interview using a web-based platform
||Skills assessment, and interview(s) with the hiring manager(s)
||We’ll check your references to hear about your past experience
||Get an offer letter, sign it, start your Moishe House journey!
How to Apply:
Please email all of the following items to [email protected] with “Strategic Program Partnerships Director” with your first and last name AND preferred location IN THE SUBJECT LINE:
- Cover letter – Tell us your story and why Moishe House!
- Resume – Start Date/End Date (in month/year format) for each position you’ve held, providing information on gaps in employment.
Moishe House is a dynamic organization that recognizes and supports individuals from a broad range of experiences and backgrounds. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status, or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, familial status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer-related or HIV/AIDS-related), genetic information, or sexual orientation.