Ohel is seeking to hire an experienced Human Resources Payroll Professional.
Duties will include:
- Supervising payroll and HR staff
- Overseeing payroll of 1400 Full Time and Part Time staff
- Preparing payroll reports to support financial projects, audits, HR reviews and compliance issues
- Collecting, entering and maintaining payroll data in the electronic system
- Interfacing and collaborating with departments across the agency
- Overseeing the processing of bi-weekly payroll for hourly, salaried and fee for services employees across multiple departments
- Resolving payroll discrepancies and irregularities
- Keeping up to date on new and updated government programs, benefits and regulations
- Ensuring compliance with city, state and federal payroll regulations and responding to requests from regulatory agencies
- Staying informed and informing others of key dates and deadlines
- Coordinating best practice policies and payroll with payroll and fiscal
- Completing and furnishing tax forms to employees and ensure proper filing with the IRS
- Assuring new hires, promotions, terminations, bonuses, and salary modifications are completed in an accurate and timely manner in the UKG system
- Responding to employee requests for information in a timely manner
- Managing and tracking employee garnishments and tax levies
- Providing employees with accurate benefits information including vacation, sick time, PFL, as well as other leave time
- Tracking employee leave time and ensuring accurate employee notification
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years Human Resources and Payroll experience, including supervisory experience, as well as the use of an electronic payroll and HR system. This full time position is located in Brooklyn.
For more information, call 855-OHEL-JOB, or apply online at www.ohelfamily.org/careers.