StandWithUs is an international, nonprofit and non-partisan Israel education organization that works to inspire and educate people of all ages about Israel, as well as challenge misinformation and fight against antisemitism. Through university fellowships, high school internships, middle school curricula, conferences, materials, social media, educational films, and missions to Israel, StandWithUs supports people around the world who want to educate their schools and communities about Israel. Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Los Angeles, the organization has chapters and programs throughout the U.S., Israel, the UK, Canada, South Africa, Brazil, and the Netherlands. For the last eleven years, StandWithUs has consistently received the highest possible ratings from Charity Navigator and GuideStar, two charity watchdog groups that assess hundreds of thousands of charities in the United States.
Reporting to the Director of Data and Development Services and working out of our Los Angeles office, the full-time Development Services Coordinator contributes to the internal operations of the Development Services Department and participates as an integral member of the Development Services team. Annual salary range is $43,000 - 49,920, DOE and qualifications.
- Data entry and validation of new and updated constituents, gifts, and events
- Generate donor acknowledgments and receipts
- Coordinate and update documentation for donations
- Contribute to documentation for policies and procedures
- Assist staff with donor services
- Assist with phone coverage and light receptionist duties
- Other projects and responsibilities as assigned
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Thorough follow-up
- Excellent teamwork
- High degree of computer literacy
- Familiarity with mail merges and OneDrive/SharePoint
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Familiarity with nonprofit/CRM database software, Raiser's Edge NXT preferred
Please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected].