If working for an organization that supports the land and people of Israel excites you, then join us and you needn't wait another minute to change the world!
Jewish National Fund-USA seeks to recruit an experienced Fundraiser/Sales Professional in Bucks County, PA or Southern New Jersey. You will be cultivating donors, maintaining existing relationships, and supporting the Eastern Pennsylvania and Southern New Jersey campaign team in all its efforts. The successful candidate must be an experienced professional who is a "go-getter" and must combine sophisticated leadership with an entrepreneurial spirit. The ideal candidate will be collaborative, results-oriented, and have a clear passion for the Jewish National Fund USA's mission and Israel.
This role is based out of Jewish National Fund-USA's office in Bala Cynwyd, PA. This position reports to our Executive Director, Eastern Pennsylvania.
- Solicit annual gifts from your portfolio of existing donors and develop meaningful ongoing professional relationships with these supporters.
- Identify, connect with, solicit and steward relationships with new donor prospects.
- Collaborate enthusiastically with lay leadership including managing the board to leverage connections and engage them in working towards regional and national goals.
- Recruit participants for trips to Israel and attendees for the Jewish National Fund-USA Global Conference for Israel.
- Host Israeli affiliates and arrange for them to meet with appropriate donors and donor prospects.
- Manage and arrange cultivation and outreach programs including synagogue and affinity group programs and donor thank you events.
- Utilize Jewish National Fund-USA's Salesforce database to manage and track donor relationships.
- Travel within the US and internationally, which may include Missions to Israel, Jewish National Fund- USA's Global Conference for Israel, and Staff Conference
- Any other duties that your Supervisor may assign to you
- At least 5 years of experience in fundraising, or proven sales experience in a client driven business
- Excellent decision-making skills and the ability to balance multiple tasks at the same time.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative environment, as well as an interest in advancing the organizations fundraising goals
- Strong communication skills including experience in presenting and public speaking
- Knowledge of the Jewish Community in your region
- Strong understanding of donor research, identification, cultivation and solicitation, and stewardship.
- A flexible and creative thinker that is able to find and create new giving opportunities for programs.
- Days off for all work-prohibitive Jewish holidays, in addition to the secular US holidays
- 3pm close-of-business on Fridays
- Top-notch healthcare (including dental and vision)
- Parental Leave policy
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid short and long-term disability
- 403(b) with generous employer contribution
- Opportunities to travel to Israel
Salary range will depend on experience level, but can fall within the range of $80,000-120,000.