About Jewish National Fund-USA (Jewish National Fund-USA):
Jewish National Fund-USA (JNF-USA) is the leading philanthropic organization for the land and people of Israel. Driven by a powerful 122 year legacy of changing lives and livelihoods, JNF-USA is a partner (donor) led, independent 501 (c)(3) non-profit that's attracting 800,000 new residents to Israel's Negev Desert and Galilee through its visionary One Billion Dollar Roadmap for the Next Decade.
Jewish National Fund-USA is creating a brighter future for residents living on Israel's frontier as it builds parks, playgrounds, medical centers, schools, resilience centers, bomb shelters, and so much more. In addition, Jewish National Fund-USA's supports people with disabilities; brings farmers from developing nations to Israel to learn about sustainable agriculture; and makes philanthropic investments in agricultural and water R&D. In fact, thanks to Jewish National Fund-USA, Israel has become the global leader in water recycling. Jewish National Fund-USA is also changing the narrative on university campuses through its work with college student leaders and professors beyond the Jewish faith through its Caravan for Democracy Student Leadership Mission to Israel and Faculty Fellowship Program in Israel and Alexander Muss High School semester abroad program.
If working for an organization that supports the land and people of Israel and Jewish people everywhere excites you, then join us and you needn't wait another minute to change the world.
Jewish National Fund-USA seeks an Executive Director to manage, promote, and grow the continuum of Israel engagement programs and initiatives of Jewish National Fund-USA aimed at the very young through the college years. This position will be office-based, if near one of Jewish National Fund-USA's office in the US or remote if not near an office.
- Overall leadership of the Israel Advocacy and Education Department at JNF-USA, including all of its field, recruitment professionals ("IPADs"), and division managers (campus, and community).
- Work alongside the AMHSI Head of School and Executive Director to support recruitment endeavors
- Find, cultivate, negotiate new partnerships for the department to support various recruitment and outreach goals.
- Manage and leverage a diverse group of passionate lay leaders to help create the strategic direction of the department and execute on our vision.
- Raise funds (goal = $2MM annually) for various department initiatives including Caravan for Democracy, Faculty Fellowship, Alternative Break, and Tu Bishvat (not an exhaustive list).
- Represent JNF-USA at various conferences, both external and internal.
- Ensure year over year growth for all JNF-USA education related programs across our portfolio (campus, AMHSI, and community).
- Work in cooperation with AMHSI and carry the AMHSI alum along with our continuum
- Bachelor's degree required
- Educator background not required
- The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial, strategic, and business oriented with 7-10 years of related experience
- Strong supervisory skills
- Experience with interacting and building relationships to spread IAE mission with lay leaders, professional staff and other institutions
- Outstanding interpersonal, written and verbal communication, and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated strategic thinker, with a proven work record of achieving results
- Strong follow-through and attention to detail; proven ability to set and meet deadlines
- Ability to think collaboratively and strategically, recognize opportunities, identify high return activities, and prioritize them to attain goals
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Knowledge of Israel and current trends in the Jewish community is required.
- Salesforce experience preferred.
- Passion for Israel and JNF mission
- Days off for all work-prohibitive Jewish holidays, in addition to the secular US holidays
- 3pm close-of-business on Fridays
- Top-notch healthcare (including dental and vision)
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid short and long-term disability
- 403(b) with generous employer contribution
- Opportunities to travel to Israel
- Parental Leave policy
Salary range will depend on experience level, but can fall within the range of approximately $100,000- 150,000+.