If you are a detail-oriented person who loves organizational tasks…keep reading.
If you are a person who loves working with a variety of people and if you have a can-do attitude…keep reading!
Temple De Hirsch Sinai is looking for a detailed oriented Administrative Assistant to join our collaborative team. We are looking for someone who enjoys working with a variety of people, has excellent organization skills and has a positive, can-do attitude.
This person would be responsible for supporting all education endeavors for our K-12th grade program, keeping detailed track of registration information, and supporting education team and teachers to accomplish their projects and programming.
What you bring:
- You have a high level of responsiveness and a friendly “tone” through email.
- You can keep accurate information and can update data in multiple places.
- You can help support our transition between old and new database working with our database manager. You will know how to pull data when requested.
- You will be able to support our education team to create special programming by making reservations, doing research for supply purchases, and confirming all necessary details to make program thrive.
- You are able to support our Education Director with details for high school travel including travel reservations, confirmations, programming details and participant registration.
- You can collect timesheets and process teacher payroll.
- You have the ability to maintain education team office & supply room in a clean and organized manner.
- You are able to support our online programming with post office runs, supply confirmation, and teacher support.
- You can help parents with questions in a professional manner.
- You can provide administrative support to education team as needed, such as filing, printing, creating documents, etc.
- You can work with the other members of our administrative team to confirm programming on our shared facilities calendar and submit setup requests to facilities staff.
- You are open to taking on other tasks and projects needed by our education team.
- High School Diploma required, and college degree preferred.
- At least 3 years of administrative experience.
- Database management and significant Microsoft Excel experience.
- Willingness to learn about Jewish religion and culture.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer service experience.
This is a part time job that requires being in person on Tuesday and Wednesday at our Bellevue campus. Ideally the candidate would be available to work on Sunday mornings at our Seattle campus on Capitol Hill. Some remote work is available.
If you are a candidate interested in full time work, please inquire about a shared position with our K-12th grade program and our preschool.
Please send resume and cover letter to Stacey Delcau, Education Director- [email protected]