Looking for RNs for Summer 2022
- Staff the health center during the day and be available to attend to emergency needs as scheduled at night.
- Assess staff and campers' health care needs; use the nursing process to plan, intervene, & evaluate care.
- Document medical care in a timely manner.
- Administer and document campers' prescribed medications and over-the-counter medications as needed.
- Communicate with camp nurses, doctors, camp counselors, camp parents, camp directors, and campers’ parents to maintain continuum of care.
- Sleep on site while in attendance. Nurses rotate through shifts with 2-3 other nurses and are on-call (for emergencies only) for up to 3 nights a week.
Positions available for 1-8 weeks from June 15- August 7.
Salary is $1,130/week plus room and board
Compensation includes room and board during camp sessions. Minimum requirements: Current active BLS and R.N. license by California Board of Registered Nursing, and some nursing experience.
For more information, or to apply, contact Karen Garelik, Camp Alonim Assistant Director, at [email protected] or (877) 225-6646.
The Brandeis-Bardin Campus of American Jewish University offers year-round and summer programs. Summer programs include Gan Alonim Day Camp for campers ages 5-11, Camp Alonim overnight camp for campers ages 7-17, and Ziering Brandeis Collegiate Institute (BCI) for participants 20-29.
AJU is a vaccinated worksite