JCC Executive Director
JCC Princeton Mercer Bucks & Abrams Camps
148 Cedarville Road
East Windsor, NJ 08520
JCC Abrams, is seeking an Executive Director to assume the exciting leadership role in charge of programming, operations, our camp, community outreach, finance and fundraising.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee all JCC programming and operations including Abrams Camps, year-round events at our camp and in the community, various social groups and managed programs
- Represent the JCC in both our local and the broader Jewish community, marketing, developing relationships and leveraging our partner organizations to facilitate continued growth
- Fiscal management including budgeting, financial planning and supervision of accounting and finance staff
- Develop and execute a comprehensive fundraising and grant writing program, continuing relations with our existing donor base while developing new channels for philanthropic support
- Manage year-round staff and oversee maintenance and improvements of our property and facilities
- Develop and maintain a strategic vision for our organization. Oversee all branding, marketing and communication.
- Represents the vision and philosophy of the JCC by demonstrating good customer service, a positive attitude, inclusive language and a sensitivity to the needs of a diverse clientele
- Recruit, hire, manage and develop all JCC year round employees including; programming, finance, marketing, maintenance and administrative professionals
- Create, maintain and distribute employee standards, policies and procedure training materials for both year round and seasonal employees
- Coordinate staff meetings, trainings and performance reviews
- Responsible in conjunction with the Finance/ Budget Committee to supervise the agency budgets and maintain fiscal controls.
- Coordinates staff meetings & interagency meetings
- Attends JCC Board Meetings as well as JCC programs.
- Assesses and monitors staffing requirements.
- Oversee Abrams Camps and Youth/Family programs, and strategic planning, programming and operations
- Identify new programming opportunities in alignment with strategic vision
- Continuously evaluate programming success and work with program staff to modify as required
Finance, Fundraising and Special Events:
- Lead the development and execution of annual, ongoing and one-off fundraising campaigns and philanthropic initiatives
- Develop and maintain relations with donors and potential sources of major and estate gifts to the JCC
- Research grant opportunities; write, submit and manage grant applications and proposals
- Explore and propose unique and potentially recurring fundraising and philanthropic events
Relationships with Community Organizations:
- Develop and maintain relationships with property owners
- Maintains cooperative relationships with organizations and agencies that can contribute to the JCC's programs.
- Serves with colleagues in similar positions on community wide committees.
- Participates with other agencies in developing joint programs and community wide activities.
- Participates in professional organizations in the field.
- Represents the JCC at assigned Federation, and other agency functions
Responsibilities to the JCC Board:
- Provide detailed and timely information to the Board on the health of the JCC
- Work with the Board and relevant committees to provide strategic planning for all aspects of JCC operations.
- Prepare agenda and arrange committee meetings with committee chairpersons and Board officers.
$95,000 - $105,000
To apply please email [email protected].
Founded in 1911, JCC PMB has been a welcoming hub for our Jewish Community, dedicated to enhancing Jewish life for all ages through engaging social, cultural, recreational programs and services. Our summer day camp welcomes over 300 campers each year, from Pre-K through our Teen Travel program on our 10 acre campus in East Windsor, NJ. Our camp, in addition to other teen, young adult, community and Golden Age programming provides year-round engagement where those of all backgrounds can connect in an environment that leads with Jewish Values and inclusion.
The heart of our program is our day camp. We estimate we will be earning $1.5MM in revenue in Summer 2024. Our summer day camp welcomes over 300 campers each year. The majority of our campers register for oure entire 8-week program. JCC PMB is at an exciting time in its history as we strategize, develop and plan new program offerings, services for our community and more, building on more than 100 years of history. Our Executive Director will spearhead these initiatives along with the support of our Board of Directors while assuming responsibility for the organization's current offerings and success.
Work Location: In person