About Jewish National Fund-USA (Jewish National Fund-USA):
Jewish National Fund-USA (JNF-USA) is the leading philanthropic organization for the land and people of Israel. Driven by a powerful 122 year legacy of changing lives and livelihoods, JNF-USA is a partner (donor) led, independent 501 (c)(3) non-profit that's attracting 800,000 new residents to Israel's Negev Desert and Galilee through its visionary One Billion Dollar Roadmap for the Next Decade.
JNF-USA is creating a brighter future for residents living on Israel's frontier as it builds parks, playgrounds, medical centers, schools, resilience centers, bomb shelters, and so much more. In addition, JNF-USA's supports people with disabilities; brings farmers from developing nations to Israel to learn about sustainable agriculture; and makes philanthropic investments in agricultural and water R&D. In fact, thanks to Jewish National Fund-USA, Israel has become the global leader in water recycling. Jewish National Fund-USA is also changing the narrative on university campuses through its work with college student leaders and professors beyond the Jewish faith through its Caravan for Democracy Student Leadership Mission to Israel and Faculty Fellowship Program in Israel and Alexander Muss High School semester abroad program.
If working for an organization that supports the land and people of Israel and Jewish people everywhere excites you, then join us and you needn't wait another minute to change the world.
We are looking for a Fundraising Professional to join the Mountain States (MS) Regional team. This position will be based in Denver, Colorado, and report to the Executive Director – Mountain States Region. This Fundraiser's primary responsibilities will be to develop relationships with prospective and current donors, to raise money for JNF USA's National Campaign, and to implement the short and long-term philanthropic strategies within the Mountain States (MS) region. The region includes the following states: Colorado, Utah, Wyoming and Montana. This position will require regular travel throughout the region.
The candidate must be an experienced professional who is a "go-getter" and must combine sophisticated leadership with an entrepreneurial spirit. The ideal candidate will be collaborative, results-oriented, and have a clear passion for the JNF-USA mission and for Israel.
- Solicitations, cultivation, and stewardship of existing donors via Zoom and/or face-to-face.
- Identify, cultivate, solicit, and steward new and prospective donors.
- Develop meaningful ongoing professional relationships with your portfolio of supporters.
- Participate in all aspects of the gift cycle
- Oversee the Fundraising Campaign in MS Region
- Provide professional leadership to the MS Board of Directors subcommittees.
- Planning and execution of JNF USA's events in the regions, including the Breakfast for Israel, Women for Israel Luncheon, parlor meetings and other donor events.
- Host Israeli affiliates and arrange for them to meet with appropriate donors and donor prospects.
- Recruit for JNF USA's Missions (virtual and in-person) to Israel and annual National Conference
- You will be expected to attend meetings and events which also take place evenings and weekends
- You will be expected to travel throughout the MS regions, and have the ability to travel domestically and internationally
- Utilize Jewish National Fund-USA's Salesforce database to manage and track donor relationships.
- Passion for Israel
- 5+ years of strong fundraising/sales experience with a proven track record of campaign/sales growth
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Superior problem-solving and multi-tasking ability
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite) and Salesforce/CRM experience preferred
- Familiarity with the Jewish non-profit agencies
- Proven networking skills, along with the ability to inspire and build a growing community of supporters.
- Days off for all work-prohibitive Jewish holidays, in addition to the secular US holidays
- 3pm close-of-business on Fridays
- Flexible expense account for mileage and donor meetings
- Top-notch healthcare (including dental and vision)
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid short and long-term disability
- 403(b) with generous employer contribution
- Opportunities to travel to Israel
Compensation based on skills and experience, but can fall within the range of $75,000-$100,000.