About the Organization:
UJA-Federation of New York is the largest local philanthropy in the world. For more than 100 years, we’ve brought New Yorkers together to solve some of the most pressing problems facing our community. Thanks to our network of hundreds of non-profits, we can leverage our expertise across any number of areas — including health and human services, arts and culture, and education — to care for Jews everywhere and New Yorkers of all backgrounds, respond to crises close to home and far away, and shape our Jewish future. Our reach extends from New York to Israel to nearly 70 other countries around the world, touching 4.5 million people each year.
Visit our career site to learn more: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/UNI1075UJAF.
Are you a data whiz with a marketing mind? If you have a passion for using data to surface marketing insights and inform strategy, this role could be a great fit for you. The Marketing Data Associate is responsible for managing and analyzing a variety of marketing campaigns and projects across our digital and direct response channels. In this role, you’ll work closely with marketing channel managers and IT partners to create and review accurate, timely, and user-friendly reports for a variety of audiences. This role reports to the Digital Strategy Manager.
· Manage the execution of campaigns and initiatives to meet marketing objectives, while adhering to deadlines, budgets, and quality-assurance processes.
· Collect digital and direct response performance data across multiple platforms including but not limited to Google Analytics, Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and Facebook Ads.
· Collaborate with IT and channel managers to ensure accurate selection of audience data for direct and digital channel communications.
· Create accurate and user-friendly reports and dashboards that highlight relevant KPIs for stakeholders on the Marketing and Communications team, with a focus on presenting data in a clear and compelling way for non-technical audiences.
· Assist the Digital Strategy Manager in performing quality control on complex datasets.
· Provide input into digital marketing strategies, tests, and campaign refinements.
· Support the Digital and Direct Marketing team in presenting data-driven strategic insights that will proactively identify opportunities to improve performance in both the short and long term.
· Oversee digital A/B and split testing to ensure it follows best practices and produces readable results.
· Fulfill ad hoc digital data requests from internal stakeholders across the organization.
· Assist in benchmarking UJA’s marketing performance against industry standards.
· Maintain awareness of marketing industry and digital platform trends and best practices.
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related business discipline.
· Minimum two years of work experience (preferably in a digital marketing environment) with a track record of meeting deadlines while maintaining superior attention to detail.
· Intermediate to Advanced Proficiency in Excel.
· Beginning to intermediate knowledge of Google Analytics.
· Ability to prioritize and adhere to deadlines while managing multiple projects and complex processes.
· Demonstrated ability to develop proficiency with new technologies and platforms.
· Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail.
· Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
· Self-starter with the ability to work independently within a larger team.
· Familiarity with data visualization tools (such as Power BI or Datorama) a plus.
The salary range for this role is $60,000 - $65,000; commensurate with experience and qualifications listed above.
How to Apply:
Equal Opportunity Employment. Only qualified applicants will be contacted. Please submit your application directly to our job board at https://recruiting.ultipro.com/UNI1075UJAF.
Great Perks. Because We Appreciate Great Employees.
We offer a generous number of vacation days and have the Jewish holidays off as well. Fridays our offices close early (October to March at 3:00 pm and April to September at 4:00 pm). All so you can relax and recharge.
UJA provides a top-tier medical and dental plan, along with a flexible spending account. We also offer life insurance. And for a small cost you can take part in on-site yoga and exercise classes at our Manhattan office. Wellness matters to us.
Planning for Retirement:
UJA employees can enroll in a pension plan and tax deferred annuity.
Classes, workshops, and compelling speakers will keep you at the top of your game.
We come together as a staff to commemorate holidays (from Rosh Hashanah to MLK Day), volunteer at nonprofits, and celebrate our accomplishments together. (Our chocolate chip cookies are legendary!)
Some More (Yes, more!)
We also offer a backup childcare program. And a commuter benefit plan. So you can get to work and feel good about it.
Also, a lot of the times, we’re wearing jeans.