We're growing and we need teachers!
Vibrant, creative, totally different and special Reform congregation in Bergen County is seeking part-time Jewish educators to join our dynamic teaching team. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, out-of-the-box thinkers, who love children and want to be positive influences on the next generation of Jewish learners.
Our staff works collaboratively throughout the year and will provide educators with a supportive environment to develop their teaching skills. Our unique program works to create a close-knit community while striving to create a safe and supportive environment for learning and growth. We are an inclusive community welcoming families from a variety of Jewish and interfaith backgrounds. Our children trust that we will teach them how they need to be taught, giving them support in all the ways they may need.
We are looking to fill multiple day/time slots.
Tuesday/Wednesdays from 4:00-5:15 pm and 5:15-6:30 pm
Sundays 9:30-10:45 am and 10:45 am-12 noon
Teachers are required to arrive at least 15 minutes before the start of school and to attend several staff meetings throughout the year.
We are looking for applicants who will:
- engage and inspire students
-integrate experiential learning
- be team players
- have fun while educating students
And who have:
- Proficiency in Hebrew, including ability to read Hebrew smoothly and familiarity with Reform prayer
- Strong backgrounds in Judaic studies/knowledge of Jewish holidays/customs/rituals,
- Elementary and/or middle school teaching/camp/youth group experience preferred
If interested please send a resume to