About Jewish National Fund-USA:
Unparalleled in the Jewish philanthropic world, Jewish National Fund-USA's (JNF-USA) strategic vision has been and always will be, to ensure a strong, secure, and prosperous future for the land and people of Israel. Everything we do -- every project, initiative, and campaign we take on – is integral to our vision of building and connecting to our land. We plant trees, build houses and parks, source water solutions, buy fire trucks, and improve the lives of people with special needs. We boost tourism, support Aliyah, promote Zionist education and engagement, build medical centers and trauma centers, fund agricultural and culinary research, and run an American semester abroad high school in Israel. We do all these things because each project, each program, each partnership, is consistent with our strategic vision – population growth in the north and south, connecting the next generation to Israel, infrastructure development, ecology, forestation, heritage preservation, and more -- all for the land and people of Israel.
Jewish National Fund-USA seeks to recruit a Marketing Associate. This position will report to the Director of Marketing and will work closely with the Chief Marketing Officer, Marketing Director, Marketing Managers, and Design Team.
This position can be based out of Jewish National Fund- USA's office in NYC, Northbrook or Boca Raton.
The Marketing Associate will be responsible for the support and execution of marketing needs across the department. The right candidate for this role will be extremely organized with an acute attention to detail, able to juggle many projects at once, a self-starter, have strong project management skills, and be great working with people.
The Marketing Associate will execute the production of collateral and manage coordination of marketing needs, including but not limited to:
· Advertising schedules
· Photo resizing
· Direct Mail coordination
· Regional marketing support
· General website updates
· Uploading videos to YouTube
· Uploading blog posts to website
· Templated parlor meeting flyers
· Light writing for emails and flyers
· Trafficking additional marketing projects as needed
The Marketing Associate will manage timelines and schedules for the production and deployment of materials, write, manage assets, and work extremely closely with the Design team, as well as work with printers and publications as needed. This person will be a utility player, with a positive attitude, willing and able to help out and juggle multiple tasks.
- Excellent organizational skills a must
- Must be extremely detail oriented and able to multi-task in an exceptionally busy environment
- Excellent written, oral, and proofreading skills
- Pro-active and energetic; ability to work on own with minimal daily supervision
- Team player with "customer service" mentality and ability to work with many people and personalities
- A do-whatever-it-takes attitude and willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- 2+ years marketing or administrative experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Days off for all work-prohibitive Jewish holidays, in addition to the secular US holidays
- 3pm close-of-business on Fridays
- Top-notch healthcare (including dental and vision)
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid short and long-term disability
- 403(b) with generous employer contribution
- Opportunities to travel to Israel
Salary range will depend on experience level, but can fall within the range of $50,000-60,000.