About Jewish National Fund-USA:
Unparalleled in the Jewish philanthropic world, Jewish National Fund-USA's strategic vision has been and always will be, to ensure a strong, secure, and prosperous future for the land and people of Israel. Everything we do -- every project, initiative, and campaign we take on – is integral to our vision of building and connecting to our land. We plant trees, build houses and parks, source water solutions, buy fire trucks, and improve the lives of people with special needs. We boost tourism, support Aliyah, promote Zionist education and engagement, build medical centers and trauma centers, fund agricultural and culinary research, and run an American semester abroad high school in Israel. We do all these things because each project, each program, each partnership, is consistent with our strategic vision – population growth in the north and south, connecting the next generation to Israel, infrastructure development, ecology, forestation, heritage preservation, and more -- all for the land and people of Israel.
- An incredible mission backed by hundreds of thousands of partners, our donors, who support the land and people of Israel and Jewish people everywhere
- An enthralling 121-year history as one of the world's oldest environmentally focused philanthropic organizations
- An inclusive, supportive, and collaborative work culture where we play as a team, support each other and nurture creative minds
- A bold One Billion Dollar Road Map for the Next Decade that's creating infrastructure, environmental, and economic opportunities to attract 500,000 people to Israel's Negev Desert and 300,000 people to the Galilee
- An active and engaged lay leadership that supports and guides our professional team and our organization's direction
- Days off for select Jewish holidays (in addition to the secular US holiday calendar) along with "3pm Fridays" during winter
- Opportunities to visit Israel
- Top-notch Healthcare plus Dental and Vision, employer-paid Life Insurance, and Short and Long-term Disability
- 403(b) and Generous Employer Contributions.
Jewish National Fund- USA is looking for an Administrative Assistant to provide clerical and organizational support for the JNF Center of Excellence by meeting the administrative needs and goals related to the JNF Campaign. This is a full-time position that is based out of our Phoenix, AZ office.
- Under the supervision of the Director, provides administrative support to multiple JNF professionals.
- Answer telephones providing customer service to donors, board, volunteers and the community-at-large
- Filing, fulfillment and shipping
- Extensive donor database management and report creation utilizing Salesforce
- Generate reports and ensure accuracy of records
- Assist with scheduling meetings, calls and zoom meetings when needed
- Process and code event pledges, donations, and payments accurately and in a timely manner
- Manage event registration and preparation of materials, including name badges, pledge cards, seating, payments and donations
- Assist with administrative duties and special projects as directed
- Correspondence, mail merges and general office support
- Process invoices and check requests for accounts payable
- Coordinate speaker schedules, travel and accommodations as needed
- Manage inventory of office supplies and place orders as needed
- Prepare board meeting notices and materials as directed
- General office organization and communication with property management or facilities manager as directed
- Assist on or run the technical aspects of Zoom meetings and webinars as needed
- BA/BS degree is preferred
- Superb interpersonal skills including communication and organizational skills
- Superior customer service and telephone etiquette
- Must be extremely dependable and be able to work quickly and accurately
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task projects in order to meet deadlines and manage activities of a busy office
- Must be flexible and able to accommodate last minute requests
- Must be very comfortable with technology.
- Strong computer skills (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Zoom). Knowledge of Salesforce/database preferred, but we will train. Basic math/accounting skills are a must.
- Ability to work occasional nights and weekends
- Previous experience in development organization preferred
- Travel coordination experience preferred