Zoom Moderator Position 5-10 hrs per week | $25/hr
- Zoom moderate Friday night and/or Saturday morning worship services and some weekday events or programs
- Follow logistics guides to ensure all aspects of virtual and hybrid events run smoothly
- Manage Zoom meeting security settings, waiting room, and chat
- Work with the Audio/Visual team to ensure sound quality
- Livestream zoom events to Romemu social media
- Present slides and audio when appropriate
- Monitor Romemu’s support email account and assist program participants with tech issues when possible
- Attend weekly Friday meetings with the zoom moderation team
- Opportunity to take on select administrative tasks for additional paid hours; example tasks include:
- Responding to Romemu support emails during regular business hours
- Creating program zoom links and registration forms
- Managing zoom recordings
- The opportunity to take on additional administrative tasks and manage our moderation team may also be available to the right candidate
- Basic knowledge of Zoom and willingness to learn more
- A computer that can support the most recent version of Zoom and reliable high speed internet access
- Availability to zoom moderate during high holidays preferred
- Whatsapp account
- Attention to detail
- Team spirit
Email a cover letter and resume to [email protected] with the subject line “Zoom Moderator”.
We will only contact those whose candidacy we would like to pursue.
Romemu, a synagogue on the Upper West Side of Manhattan, is a welcoming, experiential, irreverently pious, intergenerational Jewish community that elevates and transforms individuals and communities into more compassionate human beings. Committed to powerful prayer and transformative spiritual practices. We are committed to helping to birth a post-denominational Judaism that transcends ideologies and labels, that is joy-based and contemplative, ecstatic and reverential, connected to our tradition, yet open to truth, wherever it is found.
Romemu is an Equal Opportunity Employer