The Greater Miami Jewish Federation seeks a dynamic and motivated professional to initiate and lead our financial resource and leadership development efforts within the real estate industry.
Working directly with senior volunteer leadership the Director is responsible for designing a campaign of outreach, engagement and financial resource development. This will include the development of goals and objectives, increasing the donor base, enhancing volunteer and leadership engagement and face-to-face solicitations.
Specific Responsibilities may include:
• Manage Real Estate Campaign Division including: actively recruiting and motivating volunteer solicitors
• Serve as Donor Relationship Manager to 50 donors and prospects, with personal responsibility for financial resource development across multiple streams of income.
• Create and implement compelling outreach and networking programs, including serving as Lead professional for the Real Estate Division’s signature event, Sunset Over Miami.
• Manage the Miami Beach and Key Biscayne Campaign Divisions
• Support and recruit for other Federation events and programs
• Travel to Israel with groups of Real Estate professionals as appropriate
• Strong communication, interpersonal and writing skills
• Ability to cultivate relationships with donors that will lead to a person’s financial and leadership commitment to the Federation
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a leader and as part of a team
• Knowledge of volunteer/professional dynamics and ability to develop volunteer committees to implement the campaign plans in their assignment
• Self-starter with strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
• Capacity to manage and organize information confidentially
• Proficient in Windows environment, including MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Flexibility to work evenings and weekends when necessary
• Three to five years relevant sales or development experience with a track record of success
• Bachelor degree required; advanced degree preferred.
• Knowledge of Jewish customs and traditions is preferred.
The Greater Miami Jewish Federation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.