The Am Kolel Jewish Renewal Center, a progressive congregation, located in Montgomery County, Maryland, has serving the Greater Washington D.C. area for 32 years. We are seeking a Program Director-Judaist for our Judaic Resource and Renewal Center based in Rockville. The position would begin in Winter or Spring of 2022-23.
We seek a charismatic and creative person with good organizational skills to direct our Judaic Resource Center and to implement several programs under our umbrella. Rabbinical and/cantorial experience, Judaic studies degrees and pastoral experience required.
The Program Director/Judaist would:
- Help guide and offer resources for life cycle events for the nonaffiliated as well as develop education and outreach programs in the greater community.
- Help coordinate Jewish cultural events in County/D.C.Area
- Help incubate new projects
- Assist in publishing guidebooks
- Direct marketing efforts for the above
Hours: half time to full time. Salary range: $40,000-$75,000 plus benefits.
Additional skill sets: Great communication, teaching, computer and managerial skills. Musical, vocal and davenning skills are important.
Resumes may be sent to Rabbi David Shneyer, [email protected]
. For more information call Reb David at 301-349-2799.