Preferred to be located in Los Angeles, CA. Remote work is also possible. Reporting directly to our associate director. Requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to provide information and service to our alumni. Requires knowledge of the organization and its policies and procedures.
- Outreach to alumni, parents, donors, and on-campus partners, as well as regionally-based professionals from other external organizations
- Maintain an active presence on campus and cultivate/maintain relationships with the students, faculty, and staff on campus
- Instill a strong foundation and understanding of Israel’s history and current events with alumni
- Mentor students with leadership, program-planning, and communication skills
- Assist Chapter Leaders in organizing programs that reach a wide variety of alumni
- Directly coordinate with Chapter Leaders in your region through formal biweekly calls, informal communication, and professional development sessions
- Travel to various campuses within the region and coordinate meetings with relevant individuals on the ground
- Learn and lead ACF workshop- both information-based and skill-based - and present those workshops to campuses and communities
- Participate in ACF and relevant partner conferences as a staff person, which includes leading designated workshops and presentations
- Document chapter activities and other important campus milestones within the established tracking systems
- Maintain open communication with rest of regional staff and participate in conference calls
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google applications. Quick learner for donor database system
- Serves as a direct liaison between ACF and campus communities in their region, assisting in chapter communication and coordination
- Manage complex calendars, arranges meetings, appointments and travel arrangements
- Support event coordination including chapter events and trainings
- Perform research work and summarize findings
- Contribute to unit effort by accomplishing related duties as required
Required Education and Experience
- Degree from 4-year college or university
- 2+ years related experience required.
- Demonstrated project management, supervisory, and time management skills
- Computer literacy, including proficiency with MS Office and internet applications like Zoom and Google Drive
- Knowledge of Israel’s history, culture, and current affairs
- Passion for Israel activism and leadership
- Experience in campus activism and leadership
- Experience with mentoring others
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and self-starting, organized, reliable, team player, proactive, strong work ethic, leadership skills; ability to multitask
- Proven interpersonal skills with experience providing complex administrative support in a high-profile environment with tact and diplomacy.
- Extensive knowledge of the Pro-Israel campus community.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Experience managing a budget with multiple deadlines.
Cover Letter and Resume should be emailed to [email protected], subject line should read "Regional Assistant Director, LA"