Kohelet Yeshiva, a warm and embracing Modern Orthodox K-12 yeshiva day school seeks a full time Director of College Guidance and Academic Advising.
Kohelet Yeshiva High School has established its reputation as an academically rigorous Jewish day school that facilitates the growth of engaged, curious, motivated, and thoughtful young men and women who have gone on to succeed in a wide variety of academic, creative and religious fields.
The essential role of the Director of College Guidance is threefold:
- To maintain Kohelet’s reputation among institutions of higher learning for providing the type of education that prepares our students for future success.
- To collaborate with the administration team in maintaining the excellence and relevance of our educational program to the changing realities of our time.
- To guide each student and family as they discover their desired post-high school path, giving each student the best opportunity to gain admission to the institutions that will meet their needs.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in college counseling and/or selective college admissions.
- Empathy and care for teens and their families.
- An innovative leader who thinks strategically about the big picture.
- Exceptional public speaking, written communication, and listening skills.
- Be a proven collaborator who can work with all internal and external members of the community.
Competitive compensation and benefits commensurate with experience.
Interested candidates should email Rabbi Noam Stein, High School Principal at [email protected] with a resume and cover letter.