PAY RATE/STATUS: $26.00-$30.00 per hour DOE / Full-Time, Non-Exempt
Under the general supervision and direction of the Sr. Director of Marketing & Strategy, and working in collaboration with appropriate staff in other functions, the Executive Administrative Assistant (EAA) will support the work of the Sr. Director of Marketing & Strategy and the department team. This role will be responsible for undertaking a variety of tasks which allow for the successful completion of planned marketing and technology programs to ensure the department’s functionality and organization. The EAA will manage daily communication for the Sr. Director of Marketing & Strategy, assist with the workload and provide project management support for the MarTech department. The EAA will also provide support to the Director of Information Systems and the Director of Marketing as needed, and will act as the liaison between the various departmental Marketing Ambassadors and administrators with the Marketing team.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- BS in Marketing, Business, or related field is preferred but not required.
- Proven experience as a Project Manager.
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach.
- Self-starter requiring minimal supervision.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple, simultaneous tasks.
- Exquisite interpersonal communication and people skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Google Suite, as well as with MS Office (especially Excel), marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords, etc)
- In-depth knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Frequently required to stand, walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms for long periods of time.
- Occasional lifting, pulling, climbing, kneeling, and bending.
- Requires long periods of sitting and standing.
- Ability to do light lifting (maximum 25 lbs. – e.g. box of copy paper) as needed is required.
Please Note- Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination will be required.
HOW TO APPLY: If interested in the position, please fill out the LFJCC Employment Application and attach your cover letter/resume. NO PHONE CALLS
MORE DETAILS: Full-time positions are eligible for a wide variety of benefits that include:
- Health Insurance
- Group Life, AD&D and Long-Term Disability (100% employer-paid)
- 403(b) Retirement Plan Contributions
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Sick Leave
- Vacation Leave
- Generous Paid Holidays
- FREE JCC Annual Family Membership that gym/pool access and discounts on after-school and summer programs
- Friendly Work Environment!