The Impact Forum Foundation seeks a US-Based Director of Development
The Director of Development will work with the leadership to engage American Jewish philanthropic investors interested in battling antisemitism and strengthening Israel and the US-Israel alliance.
Job Status: Full-time; either in-office in L.A., hybrid, or remote.
Salary range: 200,000 – 250,000
About Impact Forum Foundation
Based in Los Angeles, the Impact Forum Foundation is a U.S. based 501c3 nonprofit that has convened a network of like-minded philanthropists who have come together to support and empower organizations that fight antisemitism, strengthen the State of Israel, and advance the US-Israel alliance.
The Impact Forum Foundation is interested in growing its network of philanthropists as well as expanding its operations to other locations in the U.S., such as Florida and New York.
About the Position
The Impact Forum Foundation is seeking its first US-based development professional to drive the growth of its fundraising throughout the United States.
All funds raised will be in support of nonprofits battling antisemitism, strengthening Israel and advancing the US-Israel alliance – all of which are part of the Impact Forum network.
Reporting to the Executive Director and Chairman of the Board, the Director of Development will be a dynamic professional with demonstrated success in building a fundraising strategy, working with board members, and growing philanthropic relationships throughout the American-Jewish community.
As the Director of Development, You Get To:
- Be responsible for all fundraising efforts in the United States;
- Work with the Foundation team to execute a comprehensive fundraising and expansion plan;
- Direct solicitations of philanthropic contributions for all aspects of the Impact Forum Foundation’s work;
- Facilitate major gift opportunities;
- Develop fundraising materials, events, campaigns and initiatives (in collaboration with the team);
- Plan, coordinate and oversee all fundraising activities.
- Support the Foundation’s team with fundraising events by mapping and engaging new potential philanthropists to participate.
This Job Is For You If You:
- Have extensive prior experience in fundraising and donor cultivation;
- Have a deep understanding of the North American Jewish philanthropic landscape;
- Have a demonstrated commitment to battling antisemitism and to advancing Israel;
- Are a strategic and nuanced thinker capable of creating innovative ways to effectively engage donor audiences;
- Are personable, motivated, and a team player;
- Are an experienced writer and speaker;
- Can multi-task and prioritize, and are a quick learner;
- Are detail-oriented, organized, enthusiastic, and energetic.
Please send your resume to [email protected]