About Jewish National Fund-USA:
Unparalleled in the Jewish philanthropic world, Jewish National Fund-USA’s (JNF-USA) strategic vision has been and always will be, to ensure a strong, secure, and prosperous future for the land and people of Israel. Everything we do -- every project, initiative, and campaign we take on – is integral to our vision of building and connecting to our land. We plant trees, build houses and parks, source water solutions, buy fire trucks, and improve the lives of people with special needs. We boost tourism, support Aliyah, promote Zionist education and engagement, build medical centers and trauma centers, fund agricultural and culinary research, and run an American semester abroad high school in Israel. We do all these things because each project, each program, each partnership, is consistent with our strategic vision – population growth in the north and south, connecting the next generation to Israel, infrastructure development, ecology, forestation, heritage preservation, and more -- all for the land and people of Israel.
Jewish National Fund-USA seeks to recruit an Associate Marketing Manager, Events. This position will report to the Director of Marketing and work closely with campaign professionals, business managers, and events staff. This position is based out of our NYC office.
The Associate Marketing Manager, Events will be responsible for the marketing strategy and execution for events around the country, both virtual/online events as well as in-person events, large and small. The right candidate for this role will be able to think strategically and creatively, with the ability to develop ideas for increasing attendance at events while maintaining brand standards and working within organizational guidelines and budgets.
The Associate Marketing Manager will both supervise and execute the production of event collateral, including but not limited to:
- Digital Presentations
- Social Media
- Landing and Registration Pages
- Promotional Materials
- Tribute Journals
The Associate Marketing Manager will manage timelines and schedules for the production and deployment of all of the above materials and work with printers and publications as needed. The position also coordinates and acts as liaison between the Marketing/Design department and project management professionals across the organization to ensure the cross promotion of events to the appropriate audiences.
- Excellent organizational skills a must
- Must be extremely detail oriented and able to multi-task in an exceptionally busy environment
- Excellent written, oral, and proofreading skills
- Pro-active and energetic; ability to work on own with minimal daily supervision
- Team player with “customer service” mentality and ability to work with many people and personalities
- A do-whatever-it-takes attitude and willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point
- 2-3+ years marketing experience, ideally on events
- Bachelor’s degree
- Days off for all work-prohibitive Jewish holidays, in addition to the secular US holidays
- 3pm close-of-business on Fridays
- Flexible expense account for mileage and donor meetings
- Top-notch healthcare (including dental and vision)
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid short and long-term disability
- 403(b) with generous employer contribution
- Opportunities to travel to Israel
Salary range will depend on experience level, but can fall anywhere within the range of $50,000-$70,000.