Central Park Speakers exclusively manages the speaking activities for several of the most sough-after voices in the Jewish world, including Israel’s 13th Prime Minister Naftali Bennett, Bari Weiss, Ambassador Ron Dermer, Noa Tishby, Rabbi David Wolpe, Dara Horn, Lizzy Savetsky, and other extraordinary individuals from a variety of fields.
On behalf of our clients, we broker and manage their speaking events with hundreds of Jewish and Israel-oriented institutions and organizations in the US and worldwide, as well as with universities, corporations, foundations, association organizations and conferences. We negotiate all business terms for our clients’ appearances, and, once an event is booked, we manage all aspects of each engagement, including travel, event logistics and programming content.
We are looking for a South Florida-based events/operations manager to join our growing team to help manage the execution of our event bookings, in addition to other ongoing responsibilities of an operational nature.
The role requires a self-starter, comfortable taking on and managing a variety tasks and responsibilities in a fast-paced setting, while observing an ultra-high level of attention to detail. The role is performed in-person in our office in Boca Raton, though may require some travel.
- Manage our master planning calendar for upcoming events
- Prepare and execute event contracts using existing templates
- Provide event hosts with speaker promotional materials
- Review and approve event marketing materials
- Prepare, send out and collect event questionnaires
- Prepare detailed event briefings and ensure that speakers are properly prepared for upcoming appearances
- Liaise with our travel agent on booking speaker travel
- Liaise with our bookkeeper on billable event expenses
- Event day check-in
- Send out and collect post-event questionnaires
- Passionate about Israel and Jewish life
- Enthusiastic about operations, logistics and planning
- Highly organized, precise, and detail driven
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competitive salary, with performance-related bonuses
- Four days week in our office in Boca Raton. Optional work from home Friday
- Observe the Jewish calendar
If you’re interested in applying for the role and/or would like to learn more, please send your resume to [email protected].