The Taube Center for Jewish Peoplehood (TCJP) Director is a key position at the Osher Marin JCC in advancing the central focus of the JCC to enrich Jewish Life, build Jewish community and identity, build cross-cultural understanding, and facilitate connections with Israel.
The position is responsible for handling the day-to-day vision, oversight, implementation, promotion, and execution of the program menu for TCJP - dynamic, cutting edge, creative, inclusive and collaborative Jewish learning opportunities and Jewish cultural events appealing to all ages. The Director will work in close collaboration with the JCC executive and management team, TCJP staff, lay leadership and community partners to implement strategies and programs that strengthen Jewish engagement for Marin and its neighboring communities.
This position reports to the Chief Executive Officer and works in partnership with other lead departments and campus and community partners. This is a full-time exempt managerial position that will supervise department staff and outside vendors as needed to execute the objectives of the department.
- 8 year’s relevant work experience, preferably in a supervisory/leadership capacity.
- Dynamic and charismatic leadership skills.
- Creative and strategic thinker who values collaborative process.
- Demonstrated ability to work respectfully with the broadest definition of Jewish community.
- Demonstrated ability in outreach, marketing and building program participation.
- Knowledgeable about contemporary trends in Jewish thought and education.
- Able to manage network of resources in the local, national, and international Jewish community.
- Ability to work in the JCC environment that honors pluralism and multiculturalism.
- Strong supervisory, organizational, and administrative skills.
Benefits and Salary:
- Salary commensurate with experience and is competitive for the non-profit setting.
- Allowance toward health & dental insurance; life & disability insurance; flexible benefits plan; 22 paid vacation days per year; 13 paid sick days per year; 11 National & Jewish holidays per year; JCC family membership; discounts on JCC programs & events.